It’s a couple weeks since we went live with the new site and we’ve still got a lot to do. I thought it was time to check in and talk about some of the fixes and things that are on the to do list.
- Added back Twitter, Facebook, RSS (which I don’t think is working yet) and Tumblr icons.
- Changed calendar to list view as we weren’t happy with how the full calendar view was looking. I’ll be adding to it tomorrow.
- Gravatar avatars should now work in the comments section. Go here, register with the same email you registered on with WordPress, upload a photo and that should do it. I say should because I can’t see my own avatar but Kris says he can see it. So try it out and let us know.
More after the jump…
Changes to come:
- The banner poll will be along shortly. Have some very nice submissions but are hoping for a few more. I’m looking at you Celina and Carlotto. We might actually change up the banner a few times a year, especially if the voting is close.
- The font. A few of you have complained so we’re going to look into maybe making a change there. Also need to have it display accented characters properly.
- An album of the week solution. Rotating images is the problem. We could just have a photo of the week…would that be okay or do you guys really want albums?
- Would you guys want a tag cloud? We’re trying to dish out the tags with each update but right now there isn’t really a way to search for them.
If you have any suggestions, comments or problems please let us know below or drop me an email.