Natalie has arrived at the 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at The Shrine Auditorium this evening in Los Angeles. As usual, I’m adding photos as I get them, so keep checking back for more!

The award show is being broadcast by the TNT and TBS networks in the US. A live stream from TNT can be found here.

6 Responses to 17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

1. 5 years ago by cuddlious1

Hooray! The Oscar’s in the bag now for sure!

2. 5 years ago by jesslv74

Woo-hoo!!! One more to go. Her speeches are getting so funny. At least this time the focus was on SAG rather than the movie itself. Dropping the A-bomb…hilarious! I’m sure she gets tired of saying the same stuff over and over…ya gotta change it up a bit! I bet she gets headlines for that one!

I think she looked beautiful as always, and bigger than I thought! I think she’s farther along than she’s let on. So iluciouz, are you happy with the dress? It definitely shows the baby bump! 😉 Loved it!

3. 5 years ago by dannyq

i woke up just 5 min before the nomination. haha. btw, it’s funny as jeff bridges will also be presenting at the oscars. and as of i remember he gave nat a golden globe. 3 wins in a row from jefsf’s hands? i’d mock at it on Feb 27.

speaking of the dress, natalie, why don’t ya log in and have a little chat with us. you definitely read the forums.

4. 5 years ago by litnut

Gorgeous! I think Natalie might be having twins. Not many women show that much that early on the first pregnancy.

5. 5 years ago by jesslv74

Litnut, I said the same thing last night about twins! Either that or like I said, she’s farther along than she’s telling everyone.

6. 5 years ago by sascha

absolut grace and beauty, can she get any more beautiful than this?