We have some small but beautiful new preview photos from Natalie’s upcoming Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming ad campaign to share with you today. Hit the preview to view more in the gallery.
Dior has unveiled today a video with a new version of its perfume, Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming. In it, we can see Natalie and François Demachy, perfumer-creator of the house, walking through the fields of Provence:
The official launch will be on September 1, so we’ll have to wait a little longer to see the new ads…
We have a great weekend surprise thanks to Eden_Liao. It is a video of Natalie picking out the scents that go into her Miss Dior perfume. Of most interest is that Natalie is speaking French throughout…perhaps French fans can update us in the comments as to how her pronunciation and fluency is progressing.
Struggling with the video autoplay so I am putting it after the jump. Or click the thumb below to go to the site and view it there.
We have a couple videos from the recent Dior exhibition in Beijing, which Natalie attended as Miss Dior. The first video is a focused interview with Natalie, while the second has more footage from the event itself, with a couple Natalie sightings thrown in for good measure.
Thanks to Aurore and Belerofonte.
Natalie was in attendance at the opening of a Miss Dior exhibition in Beijing earlier today, marking her first public appearance in over a month. We’ve added a handful of photos of Natalie at the event to the gallery, with hopefully more to come.
LightsCameraReaction reminded me that these notated snapshots from behind-the-scenes of Natalie’s Miss Dior commercial shoot were forgotten in the shuffle (sorry!). Hit the preview to view four more in the gallery.
Thanks to edenLiao.
One can get a bit cynical about advertising photos, particularly when we’ve now see Natalie and that freaking pink dress a million times over the last few years. But this photo just kicks a hole in that cynicism. It becomes meaningless in the face of sheer beauty. Bravo!
Thanks to Eden Liao.
There is so much Natalie news right now I’m actually struggling to keep up. While I have a little time let me knock out a few news items for you guys to enjoy before the Berlinale show kicks into high gear.
– The Natalie produced documentary, The Seventh Fire, debuts at Berlinale today. A poster for the film has landed and…meh…rather go watch the trailer again.
– Geena Davis, of Thelma and Louise fame, is launching a film festival that is focused on promoting women and minority filmmakers. This Bentonville Film Festival will screen 75 films and Natalie is one of the A list starts on the advisory board.
– The director of Natalie’s new Miss Dior commercial, Anton Corbijn, is interviewed in the video below. It includes some more footage of Natalie and a brief mention about what she brought to the “role”.
– Finally, for all the Benheads out there, in this video interview Benjamin talks about wanting to make a film with Natalie. He also has a nice interview with Madame Figaro, although you’ll need to translate and there isn’t a direct mention of Natalie.
Thanks to Antienne, Belerofonte, and Morgan.
The Miss Dior commercial has arrived a day early and…uh…it looks like a commercial.
There’s also a directors cut, which feels a bit jarring at first but has some beautiful shots and genuine moments of character. Much better for me, what do you guys think?
That’s not all because after the jump we have the behind the scenes video, which has some interview footage with Natalie and a handful of extra cuteness.
Next week is going to be an epic one for us Natalie fans, but until then we have a lot of smaller news items. They aren’t epic but they are tidbits.
– Another preview has arrived for next week’s Dior commercial. No Natalie in sight, but I gather that’s why everyone is shocked.
– The NY Times has covered Natalie’s appearance at the Dior fashion show and they managed to grab a few direct quotes, although none are particularly eye-opening.
– Finally, here is a video of the Haute Couture show, which includes several shots of Natalie and Benjamin in the front row. Maybe Natalie was mentally picking out an outfit for the Knight Of Cups premiere. If Rachel was here she’d say “hopefully not”.
Thanks to Lightscamerareaction and Belerofonte.
A few days ago we saw a preview of the new Dior ad featuring Natalie and now we have the full version. Except…if you look closely at the old photo you’ll notice that they’ve covered up Natalie’s legs. I’m sure we’ll still see the naked knee version as they likely have different versions for different markets.
Thanks to Kitten.