Song to Song, the latest Terrence Malick´s film starring Natalie, Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara and Michael Fassbender, will premiere at the SXSW Austin Festival in four days, and here we have a new ad of the movie with the actors:
It seems that the release date of Jackie, Pablo Larrain’s film starring Natalie, comes forward one week in USA and is set for December 2. The website of the film is already operational and displays the new date on it. Unfortunately, there are no trailer or official poster of the movie yet, but meanwhile here´s another great fan art, made by EB Poster:
— EBPosters (@EBPoster) September 23, 2016
If yesterday we had a new trailer, now we have a new TOLAD poster, via The Film Stage. Essentially a new version of the original poster with a new background and contrasting colors…
Finally we can see some pictures of Natalie (and a poster) of this movie made by UCLA students and produced by James Franco. The film premiered at the Atlanta Film Festival last year, and still has no release date.
Edit: Just Jared has an exclusive trailer.
A couple of Natalie stills…
Now that the movie is available on DVD and BD in many countries, it is worth remembering the last Natalie film released with some special character posters, made exclusively for the UK release.
Click in the image below to see them:
There are still nearly two months to start shooting The Death and Life of John F. Donovan, (with Natalie as one of the many actors of the cast), but here are the first statements of Xavier Dolan about his next film, which outlines its intentions on the story and characters. We can also see the first promotional teaser poster:
Here is a small portion of tidbits for all you guys.
Natalie is shooting in Baltimore today, and there are a couple of nice tweets to prove it. The first is the actor Richard E. Grant (Bram Stoker´s Dracula) and the second is David DeBoy (House of Cards), which seems quite impressed by the professionalism of Natalie. Thanks to Kitten for the finds…
Been filming in this military cemetery in Baltimore with Nathalie Portman. Now hurtling on a train to Washington DC! pic.twitter.com/QLZamcKr9F
— Richard E. Grant (@RichardEGrant) February 25, 2016
Just worked with #NataliePortman in torrential rain,wind & mud. A true pro. No complaints. No Ego. Just amazing work. An honor, Ms. NP.
— David DeBoy (@DavidDeBoy1) February 25, 2016
More after the jump…
We’ve got a great batch of mini news items kicking off what should be an exciting week of Natalie news.
– After many failed attempts, Jane Got A Gun will finally open in the U.S. in a week’s time. So we should be seeing a few Natalie appearances this week and the first big appearance has been announced – The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Wednesday. Rounding out the great line-up is John Oliver and Sia.
– Before she heads to the states, Natalie will appear tonight (Sunday) on France 2 at 20:00 to talk about the film. In French!
– Finally, is this a new Garden State poster? Can’t recall ever seeing this one before.
Thanks to Cherryvanilla and Belerofonte.
No word yet on when the U.S. will get a chance to see Natalie’s feature directing and writing debut, A Tale Of Love And Darkness, but it looks like Finland has lucked out and will be trudging through the snow to enjoy the film on December 11. A warm and gentle new poster has arrived for the release. Thanks to Belerofonte.
Jane Got A Gun will finally land early next year in the states but it is arriving in French cinemas in just a month’s time, which means THINGS ARE HAPPENING.
– Here we have the first review (in French) that calls the film “not bad”. Stick that one on the poster! There are some encouraging comments about Natalie at least – they call her “great”.
– Next up we have a massive version of the poster, free of that annoying typography.
Thanks to Belerofonte, Nina, and Mike.