Gallery Updates

By December 18, 2010Nat-news

I’ve updated the gallery with UQH pics from two 2008 Fabrice Dall’Anese photoshoots, one taken during the 58th annual Berlinale Film Festival and the other from Vanity Fair Italia.

While searching for one of the galleries, I realized it was one of the ones we lost and I’m missing others, specifically from that era. If anyone has any photoshoots we’re lacking, please let me know!

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• spoonbat says:

Man I still think you guys need to set up a fund to get money to try and get all that shit back, even if it takes a year or 2, it’ll be worth it in the long run.

• SimonShukla says:

Oh My Lord!!! how to describe these pictures: her face so vivid and lucent; her limpid crystal amber eyes; her lambent lips pouting out of the pictures, so full of life; her soft gold down on her cheeks and once again those lips, ah me! my life is ruined, I can’t sleep.
    I can see every lovely detail of her perfect face, <3 Natalie <3 your beauty is like a knife on the wounded.

I think I have some! I have photos of her in the gold dress and in some she is posing with Scarlett. Was she promoting The Other Boleyn Girl at that festival?

I’m not missing anything from public appearances or events, it’s the editorial photoshoots (promotion of Star Wars with Hayden, TOBG with ScarJo, etc.) and “rare” old photos that I had scrounged around for and then stupidly erased after uploading. 🙁

I can send you what I have and hopefully some of it will be what you need. I feel silly asking this, but what do you mean by editorial? Like promo shots?

From the gold dress set, the last close-up photo…I have that same one in color. The other two I have are already up. So by editorial you mean shots that weren’t taken publicly, but ones for magazines? Like say for example the ones with Nat and Scarlett for W Magazine?