Two weeks late (though better late than never), but a gallery has been added for Natalie’s appearance at the Ballet National de Paris Opening Season Gala at Opera Garnier in Paris. Thanks to Iktriad and silkecut.
Natalie attended the opening season gala for the National Ballet of Paris last night. Given the event you won’t be surprised to know that Benjamin was there as well. Thanks to Belerofonte.
Natalie was spotted attending Andrea Bocelli’s The Turandot incognito with her husband at the Teatro del Silenzio open air amphitheatre in Pisa, Italy last Sunday. Hit the preview to view the new set of candid photos in the gallery. A video of Natalie’s appearance can be viewed after the jump. Thanks to Belerofonte for the finds.
Natalie was spotted doing some sightseeing at St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums with Benjamin, his brother, and Aleph (clearly pictured) in Vatican City earlier this week. Hit the preview to view the new set of candid photos.
Thanks to silkecut.
Natalie looks to be vacationing in Italy with Benjamin and Aleph (pictured), as they were spotted dining out and at an airport (not sure which came first) in Florence. Hit the thumbnails to view two new sets of candid photos in the gallery.
Thanks to Belerofonte for the finds.
Natalie looks to be back in Los Angeles for the moment, as she was spotted out doing some shopping for Aleph (pictured) with Benjamin in Los Feliz yesterday. Hit the preview to view the new photo set in the gallery.
Thanks to Belerofonte and Lee for the finds.
With news flying in every direction I wanted to take this brief moment of quiet before the TOLAD reviews hit to post a few news items.
– First up, a couple videos of Natalie’s appearance for the opening ceremony at Cannes.
The second video is of the actual ceremony itself and can be viewed here with Natalie appearing “at 3’50 , 6’10 and after the short Benjamin Millepied ballet (from 10’02 to 14’20) at 14’20”. Thanks to Kornemuse for the links and info.
– Also thanks to Kornemuse for uploading the entire Le Monde M Magazine with the Natalie pictorial and interview. Any good quotes in there?
– Finally, the Guardian has a nice profile on Natalie, which ends with an interesting and sobering note.
Portman herself has recently indicated that her determinedly sober attitude to life as an adult star was inspired by something horrible and nameless that happened to a close friend in Israel in 2003, while she was in her senior year at Harvard. It convinced her, she said, that she had an obligation to do some good if she could.
We’ve updated the gallery with over 50 new photos of Natalie and husband Benjamin Millipied attending the opening ceremony and premiere of La Tete Haute during the 68th annual Cannes Film Festival today. Does Natalie look stunning in red or what?
Thanks to Belerofonte for the finds.
It’s time for another batch of mini news items.
– Here is a video for film geeks (like me), featuring the color grader on Knight of Cups talking about his experience working on the film.
– Lee pointed out the awesome artwork for the Leon Steelseries Bluray. It is a limited edition and if you click the thumbnail below and order, you’ll be helping out the site by giving us a small referral fee.
– Finally, Benjamin will be joining Natalie at Cannes as he is creating an Alfred Hitchcock inspired piece for the opening.
Natalie looks to be back in Los Angeles at the moment, as she was spotted out doing some shopping with Benjamin and Aleph at Lassens Natural Foods & Vitamins in Los Feliz yesterday.
If uncensored photos don’t bother you, there are some more adorable photos here. Thanks to Belerofonte for the finds.
There is so much Natalie news right now I’m actually struggling to keep up. While I have a little time let me knock out a few news items for you guys to enjoy before the Berlinale show kicks into high gear.
– The Natalie produced documentary, The Seventh Fire, debuts at Berlinale today. A poster for the film has landed and…meh…rather go watch the trailer again.
– Geena Davis, of Thelma and Louise fame, is launching a film festival that is focused on promoting women and minority filmmakers. This Bentonville Film Festival will screen 75 films and Natalie is one of the A list starts on the advisory board.
– The director of Natalie’s new Miss Dior commercial, Anton Corbijn, is interviewed in the video below. It includes some more footage of Natalie and a brief mention about what she brought to the “role”.
– Finally, for all the Benheads out there, in this video interview Benjamin talks about wanting to make a film with Natalie. He also has a nice interview with Madame Figaro, although you’ll need to translate and there isn’t a direct mention of Natalie.
Thanks to Antienne, Belerofonte, and Morgan.
We have some more Natalie photos from her Moscow trip and I’m pleased to report that the quality of these images is much better than what we’ve seen up till now.
First up is a visit to a hair salon.
Next are some HQ additions to the dinner arrival set from yesterday.
Thanks to Kitten and Juan.
Natalie and Benjamin were in Moscow this week and the result are two small albums. Someone needs to have a word to Russia about their cameras because the quality of the photos are sub-par to say the least.
Visiting the Dr. Zhivago restaurant on Wednesday.
And watching a rehearsal of Hamlet at the Bolshoi Theatre from earlier in the day.
Thanks to Kitten and Belerofonte.
We’ve updated the gallery with some more new and HQ photos of Natalie and Benjamin looking precious at the Christian Dior show during Paris Fashion Week earlier today. You can also spot them in the background sitting front row during the show over at theFashionSpot.
Thanks to Kitten, edenLiao, Belerofonte, and Iktriad for the finds.
The Daily Mail has a video of Natalie and Benjamin posing for photos earlier in the day. It really must take some effort to remaining smiling and somewhat natural through all that commotion. Apologies, their embedded video player is HORRIFIC.
Thanks to Belerofonte.
Natalie and Benjamin are currently attending the Dior Haute Couture Fashion Show in Paris and HOLY SMOKES is she looking great. I’ve set up a very early album but be sure to check back later for further additions.
Thanks to Kerstin and Belerofonte.