Eden found a tantalizing glimpse at more images from Natalie’s new Dior Star campaign. Here’s hoping most of these see the light of day.
I went with that heading because it sounds quite exciting, like we have to lock the doors to hold back the horde. In reality, for some reason we are yet to comprehend, the mail server was set to require a manual restart after a server reboot. Doh.
Anyway, if you want, GO REGISTER!.
A couple odds and ends while I have the chance…
- In case you hadn’t heard, festival lineups have started trickling out and Malick’s Knight Of Cups did not make it on any of them. At least not yet. Toronto will still have late comers. Telluride is becoming a big deal and the films are kept secret until the eve of the event. Or maybe the film will just skip the festival circuit entirely? The Italian distributor of the film did indicate it would be hitting US theatres this year, but who knows with Malick. It’s almost pointless guessing
- Then we have the news that Luc Besson’s Lucy is doing very well at the box office and the director released a statement of intent for each act of his film relating to another film. In his mind, the first act of Lucy was “The Professional”, the film he shot with Natalie at the beginning of her career. Anyone see the film? Did you get Leon flashbacks?
Adonis in 3…2…
How about a little heart warming on this cold (at least where I am) Sunday afternoon? Last year Natalie worked with Make A Wish Australia to make one specific dream, of a young cancer sufferer, come true. Click the thumb below to read the full story up on the Make A Wish Australia Facebook page.
Thanks to Kitten for the find.
Here are some more shots from the campaign shoot, although right now they’re all a bit low quality. I’m sure we’ll be getting better quality versions sooner rather than later. Click the thumb to view the gallery.
Thanks again to Kitten and Belerofonte.
The new Dior campaign is here and…I’m liking it. Classic and a bit frosty. Nice.
Below are the print ads, but we’ll have more from the campaign later on today. Thanks to Kitten and Belerofonte.
Looks like the L.A. paparazzi are still out in full force, as Natalie was spotted out running errands again in Los Feliz, this time with Aleph (who is very visible). Thanks to Kitten for the find.
Another new set of photos as Natalie, Ben and a very visible Aleph head out to lunch. You wouldn’t think it from the thumb below, but Natalie is actually rocking a pair of jean shorts.
Thanks to Kitten.
A bit of this, a bit of that. You know the drill by now.
- Marvel have announced the release dates for 5 further films, from Mid 2016 through to 2019. They, however, have not yet revealed what the films are. It’s probably safe to assume one of those slots will be for Thor 3. Yay?
- The Italian distributor of Natalie’s A Tale Of Love And Darkness, Massimo Ferrero, seems to think he’ll be able to bring Natalie to see his football/soccer club, Sampdoria, which he recently bought. He claims she will be the godmother of the club. Okay then…
- And finally, this is remarkably not a photo of Natalie, but rather a digital painting by Guy Bourraine Jr.
With the big news that Natalie will be focusing more on European films, it’s high time for that poll to see where her fans stand. Have fun!
As for the last poll, nothing too surprising in the results about Knight Of Cups. I just hope we can get confirmation and a trailer soon.
Natalie was photographed in LA again today, this time heading from a morning Pilates class. It’s nice for fans to get to see Natalie but I’m sure she’s not going to miss the LA paparazzi.
Thanks to Belerofonte.
Over the weekend, Natalie was spotted standing in line for coffee after a pilates class, and later stopping by a local nursery with Benjamin and Aleph (pictured) in Los Feliz. Thanks to Belerofonte and Kitten for the finds (via Zimbio and Just Jared).