another quickie

By July 25, 2005Site-news

Hiya

Been a busy day so I’ll have to do a proper catchup tomorrow.

But here are a couple things.

Melody has updated the TRL gallery with Natalie’s latest appearance. Hi Res pics should be added to it soon so just keep checking it.

I know a lot of you would like us to put up a clip of her appearance but I think it caught most people off guard and I’m not too sure if someone is going to be able to send in an encoded copy. Commeth the hour, commeth the (wo)man?

And we’ve replaced the version of the Equador interview with German’s much better version. And to clarify…BOYFRIEND NOT FIANCE!

We probably lost half the male fanbase with that little mistake.

R.I.P

• aussietrooper20 says:

I remember reading and hearing from Natalie that she plans to retire one day in the next few years from hollywood and become something else like a doctor, and i would like to say that she’s doing a good thing on thinking on doing that, cause I beleive that she can retire from hollywood anytime.

also there are some new collector cards with Natalie on them, and I bought a set of 30 Natalie Portman bages from E Bay.

On theforce.net, people are complaining that padme’s not dead and that leia isn’t talking about padme but bails wife. I think that’s true, cause Star wars is a sci fi fantasy film, and anything is possible, even Padme reutning from the dead, cause the force could bring her back, or maybe a new invention. I’d like to see Padme duel against vader and reveal she gave birth to luke.

• rafa says:

come on, liron will never be natalie`s fiance becareful with those mistakes. (bye) good night PS:I love nat.com

• nixonmustang says:

“We probably lost half the male fanbase with that little mistake.”

Hear, hear.

• wing91 says:

Natalie is capable of doing anything she wants right now, actually has been ever since her GGlobe win. Her power rating in hollywood is on the rise. If she wants to leave hollywood, I think that is great.
    I just don’t want to see her make a few outstanding movies, then get tied into all these sh__y ones and get labeled one of the
    “could have been great but made bad choices” actresses.
    Whether you want to admit it or not, she is at a critical point in her career when it will either take off like a rocket, or crash through the floor. Mark my words, and see if I’m right…

• natalieportman56 says:

that sucks…….when in the article it says that if Anakin was her boyfriend and she shouted “No hes my boyfriend” ……..i didnt like that because she makes a cute couple with Hayden Christensen.

• aussietrooper20 says:

I’ve already said it, there not really in love, but just good freinds cause there doing the same thing as hayden and natalie did when they were practicing for star wars.