Tidbits

By December 27, 2013Nat-news

For the sake of Natalie news, I can’t wait for January to start already.

– An end of year tradition is the annual TC Candler 100 Most Beautiful Faces list. Natalie always does well and won it in 2008, but this year she only managed 33rd place. Always enjoy their list because the choices tend to be more interesting/inspired. For the first time they are presenting the list in video format.

– Thor: The Dark World passed the $200 million domestic mark a few days ago. It’s at the end of its run now but at almost $630 million worldwide, which is a nice bump from the $450 million the first film made but still a long ways off what Iron Man can do.

– Finally, a little shout out to Christophe, who you may remember translated my Mathilda script to comic form. He has a new comic book out, which you can learn about over on the official Facebook page.

• Adonis says:

100 beautiful women, one more beautiful than the other … but Natalie is my winner 😉

• AMSSERME says:

The fact that Natalie has not been in the spotlight during most of the year (with the exception of the Thor 2 promotion ) may have contributed for her getting in the 33rd place.But I think Marion deserves to win.And most if not all of the ladies are Beautiful.

• natness says:

I´m missing Tao Okamoto (from The Wolverine) dearly on this list.

• Adonis says:

The “Mathilda” comic is really great, good story ….
    Hey, these guys have talent, really …. I think they could even lead for the big sequel directed by 😉
    O Lord, how I long for this sequel B-)

• Boshudi says:

Nat, you ALWAYS #1! 😛

• A. Rowe says:

It’s nice to see a list of beautiful people you don’t necessarily know. Even if I don’t agree with their choices (to me, Ziyi Zhang is a must for any beautiful faces list), I like making discoveries.

• natness says:

“It’s nice to see a list of beautiful people you don’t necessarily know.”

True, that was the major appeal of this list to me, as well. I foresee many hours on google images 🙂

• Adonis says:

I find “Mathilda” as a comic is really succeeded.
    So what’s missing is just the movie ….