Natalie Sighting in Tel Aviv

By January 10, 2014Nat-news

We’ve been hearing for the last couple of months that Natalie is in Israel doing pre-production for A Tale of Love and Darkness, but now we finally have some visual confirmation. Natalie was spotted having dinner with Benjamin and Aleph in Tel Aviv today. Please note that while Aleph isn’t pictured in any of the photos, Natalie and Benjamin look harassed by the paparazzi. Though I have a feeling that—at least based on the discussion over at the forum—that’s probably not what people are going to be commenting on…

telaviv

Thanks to Kitten for the find.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• Josh says:

The Paparazzi are such vultures!

• Cullenj says:

Yeah she looks pregnant.

• rryq says:

Natalie’s having another baby,can’t believe it!

• natness says:

Seriously, does anyone take pleasure in seeing Natalie harassed, annoyed and unhappy? Who, who are paparazzi photos taken for? Who pays for this and why? Sick.

• Ming chop says:

She’s not pregnant. That’s the way she always looks-distended in the stomach area.

• Dazza says:

We get about half a dozen “she’s pregnant” rumours a year based on photos that look convincing but prove to just be the clothing or a particular angle. Up till now only one proved correct, so I wouldn’t get too worked up just yet.

It’s worth a mention though.

• Karl Mann says:

I’m a little surprised with as many Natalie followers there are here, that this website has such a hard time finding and confirming their whereabouts. It’s actually real simple, if you want to know where they are most of the time… follow Benjamin on Instagram and twitter, he posts photos regularly that tell the tale. LOL.

• Dazza says:

a) We do follow Benjamin and have mentioned his Instagram on the site before in reference to where Natalie might be.
      b) Just because Benjamin is somewhere does not necessarily mean Natalie is there as well.
      c) We don’t feel the need to post inclinations of where Natalie is for no reason. If there is something on the news be it a sighting or an article, then we might include it on the site.
      d) Rachel’s update does not suggest that Natalie was not in Israel. It suggests she was but now we finally have visual confirmation.

• It could be fantastic if Natalie would be pregnant again. But it’s necessary to be careful with this kind of rumour

• starprincess66 says:

I really hope she’s pregnant again!!! I would love it if she had many children!!

• Lee Bartholomew says:

well for her son true. I can’t imagine being an only child. Very lonely 🙁 but heard back in November Drew Barrymore was pregnant again and nothing came of that. and Drew has been teased since before time she was the F word 🙁

• Nina says:

If Natalie is pregnant I’m happy for her but I was hoping that she would be making more movies and taking on more interesting roles now that her son is a bit older. This makes me anticipate Jane Got a Gun more if it will be the last lead role we’ll see her in for some time.

• Juan234 says:

pregnant. she’s hiding her stomach with her bag on purpose. even in the car.

these paparazzi suck though. this probably interrupted their meal.

• Dazza says:

Now look, you may be right but I think this is an example of people looking too much into things. You can find her carrying her bag like that through dozens of galleries through the years. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with the bag placement.

• Juan234 says:

I don’t remember seeing this candid before @ Dolores Park, San Francisco:

Back of Aleph’s head visible…

• Garcy says:

That’s a rather large food baby.

• natness says:

Not JUST waking up. Still, the question remains.

I was an only child too and Dazza is right, it wasn’t too bad.

Haha was…I’m still and only child.

• Boshudi says:

Natalie is really leaving her mark!

• KateOrta says:

Well, given Natalie´s sence of responsibility I doubt she would plan producion of the film, which she not only plans to star in, but also direct, if she was planning to get pregnant again. Film production, in which you are playing such a vital roles as director, producer and lead actress would for sure be very challenging and demanding. And I suppose that someone like Natalie in her age and her intellingence would not get pregnant by accident.

• NPyall says:

From that picture I would say she’s pregnant. She’s worn thicker sweater’s recently and that is larger bump. She’s stated before that she wishes she wasn’t the only child to share stories with etc. Now that Thor and her other films are done it’s time.. Shes pregnant. GL NAT!

• starprincess66 says:

I agree with Garcy. That IS a rather large food baby. Yes, it COULD be a food baby, but just looks like a much bigger bump, being that we can see it quite clearly while she is wearing a BAGGY sweater… hmmmm…..

Oh and Drew Barrymore is VERY pregnant. Did anyone else see her on the Golden Globes?

• yuki sugi says:

I agree with kate orta.

• starprincess66 says:

jesslv74, yes i saw drew at the golden globes. she’s definitely pregnant!

• As if this article has 30 replies haha. People are reading way too much into this, haha.

• starprincess66, do you have any photos ?