Natalie and family in France

By April 9, 2014Nat-news

Usually, paparazzi pictures either bore me or make me uneasy, but these candid photos of Natalie on a family outing in Versailles are too cute to pass up (unless seeing Aleph pictured bothers you, then I’d steer clear). A big thanks to Belerofonte for the finds.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• Cédric42 says:

I do not know you but I think Aleph resembles Natalie. She is still beautiful in any case, also happy to review Benjamin and Aleph and so to see the whole family.

BIENVENUE EN FRANCE NATALIE.

• Adonis says:

I think you’re right, Aleph now resembles more and more to Natalie.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

saw the bike photos and eating etc the other day and the face looks like natalie. the hair looks like um mine when I was well that age (blush)

• Nina says:

I was wondering I thought France had stricter paparazzi laws and they can’t photograph a persons child without their permission. Or maybe that doesn’t count because they’re in a public place. Does anyone know?

• dedel says:

Nina : Yes indeed. It works when you’re in a private place. But don’t worry, if Natalie sues the paparazzis she will win, (French judges don’t like this) thanks to their laws even if it’s in a public place. These pictures are really cute though. 🙂

• antienne says:

The law is made to condemn a crime, not to prevent it. But you’re right the protection of privacy is ensured in the French civil and criminal law . Article 226-1 of the Criminal Code states that when fixing the images were made ​​in the full knowledge of the person concerned without it there is the opposite when it was able to do , consent thereof is presumed. Loophole based on Article 4 of the French constitution allows to take pictures in public place if the person is not disturbed during image capture . In this case, we can not consider that there is intrusion into privacy.

However, the dissemination of images, especially children makes you wrong. The penalty includes a fine of € 45,000 . But all of that will not stop the tabloids if there is a financial interest exceeds the amount of the penalty . Recently the Closer magazine has been condemned by Julie Gayet for revealing her affair with the French President. The money they earned by revealing the matter extensively covered the losses of the trial. Natalie ultimately could pursue in court but certainly will not, because nothing important was revealed here. If she was photographed kissing Dazza and cheat her husband she probably would.

• Nina says:

Thank you for your detailed response Antienne. It’s also interesting that these pictures are not making the rounds on more popular gossip websites that usually have pictures of any random celebrity.

The company that owns the rights to the photos probably has a lot to do with where they’re being published.

• antienne says:

My pleasure. I feared that my message was incomprehensible.

• Garcy says:

Shucks…. those curls!

Now, how about some new Malick film stills? Hell, anything! *Cries*

• kitten says:

@Nina I think the reason they aren’t doing the rounds is that a lot of blogs and sites are joining the no kids policy which means they will not publish any pics of kids that were taken without permission like candids

• jonah says:

I pretty sure i saw her today on the Boulevard Saint Germain 😀 Is that possible ?!

• Nina says:

Thanks Kitten. That’s good the know. I found the obsession with celebrity kids really weird.

• Nina says:

Thanks Dedel as well. That law seems a bit pointless if it doesn’t protect people when they’re out with their children.

• Thanks for these photos. Jonah : it’s possible, Natalie would have a flat near Versailles.