ITS MONDAY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

By August 7, 2005Site-news

Hiya

Kris is back online (for the most part) so the pic battle will be up later or tomorrow.

In the mean time, here are the results of the last poll.

With the Goya’s Ghosts synopsis out, what are you feeling?

Optimistic 32.51% (184 votes)

Excited 32.16% (182 votes)

Hungry 22.26% (126 votes)

Bored 9.36% (53 votes)

Worried 3.18% (18 votes)

Yup, seems like it could turn out to be something special.

Here’s the new poll, which was suggested in the comments section. If anyone else has an idea, please go ahead and post it.

The one bit of Nat news today is courtesy of M5lover. Nat on the stage again?

Richard Greenberg may be becoming one of the most widely performed contemporary playwrights in the U.S., but in the U.K. he?s lagging behind. However, a new production of The American Plan will up his London quota.

According to Variety, the play will be staged in the West End in November. The producers are Clare Lawrence and Anna Waterhouse for Out of the Blue and Nica Burns and Max Weitzenhoffer for Nimax. Out of the Blue has made something of a specialty of bringing American stars to London (Matt Damon in This Is Our Youth, Julia Stiles in Oleanna, currently David Schwimmer in Some Girls). And, Variety reports that this time around, the producers have been in talks with Natalie Portman.

Source

Latah

• npobsessed42 says:

Hey…. Just had a possible idea for an upcoming post…. How about…. Who did you enjoy seeing Nat work with most? And then you could have choices such as Zach Braff, Hayden Christensen, etc. Ok well that’s my idea…. Bye.

• stephwutever says:

for the poll i would rather see her on scrubs working with zach braff again.

• jawa1977 says:

hey you guys totally changed my poll that sucks who cares about everwood and gilmore girls even someone else said they would like to c her with zach braff on scrubs also so whats up with that why did u change it?

I took your IDEA, not the actual poll. Can’t really remember what you had suggested except for the O.C.

I like Scrubs enough but when I think of Nat in a tv show that would be waaaay down the list. Everwood and Gilmore Girls are lightyears ahead of Scrubs, IMO.

Nevertheless, I’ve added Scrubs to the poll choices.

• jawa1977 says:

• MoRawk says:

Greetings !
    How about a poll about if Nat should be Punke’d or not ?! I think it would be awesome to let Ashton bring out the “Nat from the Dark Side” =P… and hell yea, definatly would like to see her alongside Lauren Graham and Alexis Bledel in Gilmore girls.. but what would the caracter be ?? and she did get the advice “no television” and shes stuck to that so far…

well well the Punked thing would be cool, or like,
    Which “Starspecial” would you like to see Natalie in:

#Jeopardy
    #Poker World Tour
    #Fear Factory
    #Jay Leno’s “Jaywalking”
    #Don’t know anymore shows from US and im tired
    #etc

now im going to sleep =P
    good night

• Amy says:

Either she should be on scrubs (with Zach) or I’d love to see her on Smallville. 🙂 That’s my super dorky show and she could guest star trying to seduce Clark because a foot heigh difference is hot.

• Juiceharpboy says:

Should Natalie return to stage acting?

I’m feeling optimistic about Goya’s Ghosts.

• swpadmefan says:

This has nothing to do with the news, but when I read Nats biography a while ago, I noticed that you say “Portman” is a stage name, but you don’t say what her real name is. I didn’t know where I could find it, but then today I was reading an interview with her on VH1.com and it said her real last name is “Hershlag.” So incase you didn’t know, there it is.
    bye

• rafa says:

amy: about smallville, that’s a bad idea i think she must not be on tv soon, for me she has to act in movies and until she gets an oscar then she can do anything she wants with her career by the way i don’t like that guy who makes clark but i respect your point of view. bye
    and everyone: think about another poll.
    i don’t have ideas about it.
    see you guys have a nice dream. bye

• stephwutever says:

yah im waitin for her to get punk’d. 😛

• stephwutever says:

sry imn postin so much anyhoowww.
    in a teen people interview in 2002 she said she’d guest star on friends.

• magpi312 says:

Interesting new poll! It would be cool to see her on Scrubs with ZB again. I hate most of those shows, HATE the OC and only like Lost because it is by JJ Abrams. I picked Gilmore Girls because it’s ok, but doesn’t seem like a show that Nat would guest star on. I would LOOOVVVEEE if she starred on Alias… but his is never gonna happen so I am just rambling for nothing…

I actually think GG could be a good fit. Her character from Garden State, Sam, wasn’t very far from the world of GG.