good and bad

By August 10, 2005Site-news

Heya

I’ve got some good news and bad news.

The bad is the lovely message my computer handed me this morning…”disk read error”. He gave me the same message earlier in the year and if you’ll recall I had to get a new hardrive and I was offline for awhile. So if I had to put my money on it I would say that it WILL fail and I WILL be offline for a few days.

I’m sure that if it does die Sanji can cover for me.

But wipe away those tears my children because a new Nat pic is here to save the day. If memory serves, this is the first publicity pic from V featuring Nat with hair. A big thanks to Andron.

I will hopefully see you soon.

• Jeroen says:

Hope your drive will make it.

Nat looks older in that pic, still beautiful though.

• play3r says:

nice. Is the hair genuine?

No, of course not.

• Juiceharpboy says:

Best of luck!

• nicole414 says:

Padme and Evey both brush their curly hair. No one brushes their curly hair.

• MoRawk says:

Damn, i just saw Closer, again, kinda hurts, its the kind of movie you want the ticket from Lost Action Hero and jump in to make all things better =P !

You will make it Dazza, you must, the male population of this earth depends on it damnit !!!!!! good luck, and Goodspeed ! =D

• aussietrooper20 says:

I went to starwars.com and spotted a new picture of natalie’s other new charactor she played as an extra in star wars revenge of the sith, and this time she’s an alien being. This picture proves that her new charactor might replace padme in the comics and maybe become part of the rebelion one day.I think she looks great and it sort of makes me think that maybe Padme had a number of ladys who looked like her or maybe that is padme spying as someone else.

• Sanjiro says:

Aussietrooper: Link to the picture. WE’LL PUT IT UP. you can be a hero!!

MoRawk: I think i had the same reaction as you did to Closer. it was the same thing for me as Beautiful Girls. I wanted Natalie and Jude Law to work out. But after i thought about it Jude Law was a total dick. so i don’t know what the hell.

• math_grenades says:

Meh, nothing special about the pic. Good luck Dazza.

• dark jedi says:

She’s beautiful as always, but here she’s sooooooo cute!

• boost1 says:

Go buy a couple of 200GB (8MB cache) DiamondMax 10 from Maxtor 🙂

• Immaculata says:

OMG…I love the new Nat pic! She looks f-ing GORGEOUS!

Dazza: I hope everything works out for you.

• MoRawk says:

Sanjiro: Yea thats true, hes a real dick in that one, like make up your mind sissy boy, as if there would be any thinkin about it.. But its kinda strange though, Nat takes him back in the end even after he dumped her for Julia, and then she cant love him because he wanted to now if she slept with Clive or not, why not just tell him and hope for the best??.. ah thats the part that makes me kind a confuzzed… well guess thats what makes the movie “rememberable”.. its always the movies with the f**ked up ends that sticks on your brain… =P
    —————————————————————–
    BTW
    … aussitrooper !! if you say A you must say B Damnit !! post post post >[ …

Peace Out

• brasaremean says:

believe it or not i think aussietrooper20 thinks of the new sith snapshot….

does look a bit like natalie, although i doubt thats her
    then again, maybe there are some knees and hands experts here 🙂

• nicole414 says:

I know Nat’s hands, arms and knees and that’s definitely her! Her hair is just like Padme’s also.