so bright

By August 29, 2005Site-news

Evening

We can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. Next week we’ll have the very last preliminary pic battle round. Then we’ll work on the real deal – pics fighting pics…to the death!

Thanks to Kris, the new round is now up.

As well as the results from last week.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go spend a couple more hours trying to get my new graphics card to work. I forsee tears.

• Bloody Fork says:

What card do you have and what’s wrong?

I think you did it backwards. When I click on the new round, I get results, and when I click on results, I get the new round. At least that’s what it looks like to me.

Never mind, I was wrong.

Just one more thing…it’s very hard to vote on a picture when it’s huge like some of them are. 🙁

• aussietrooper20 says:

I remeber seeing Natalie walking at the sydney airport and she looked amazed that there were no people disderbing her like other actors have been in there life.

She plans to fly back to Australia one day for a holiday, cause she’s only been in Sydney and wants to go to other places like the goldcoast and melbourne. I think she’s a great Mate, dont you think so too Mate?

• magpi312 says:

I don’t get the pic battle. Are we voting for our fav. gallery from each round? Oh I think I get it now…let me go look at this again.

• Sanjiro says:

You vote on every pic in every gallery. and then the top ones go on to the next stage. which will be Pic vs Pic.

at least i think that’s how it is.

• skywalker says:

very hard to choise ,5 days ,end goya filming started.end when this rounds finish ?no i dont want that put i must know.

• skywalker says:

mate hard very hard

• play3r says:

thank god the primary rounds are almost over. They’ve been absolutly stoopid, with 80% of people just voting on the first pic from each section, or ranking them down in the order they appear. This proves nothing, and I just hope people acctually consider which is the better pic in future rounds.

• Dazza says:

Fork, Geforce 6600 GT. Got major freezing issues.

• Sanjiro says:

Manhobravo. A few things you should know.

1.) Natalie has never read a single word that you’ve written.

2.) The pictures of Natalie that show up on the side of the page are randomly chosen by the computer. Natalie does not put them there.

3.) Natalie has nothing to do with this page whatsoever. it is a fan site.

4.) Natalie is not in love with you and will not marry you.

5.) You are crazy.