try again

By November 2, 2005Site-news

I was gonna update tonight but I guess the SA ISP’s are having some teething problems with the new restrictions cos my connection has been down for a few hours. So I’ll update in the morning.

Just a quick site update though. Omar and Immaculata have been brought on board to give the TV section a kick up the ass and also help Mart with the articles section. Nice to see a number of entries already up.

Till tomorrow…

• soonersseth says:

Dumb question but are the tv times 06? Oh yea I won a ROTS DVD now lets see if I actually get it. And my thanks to Omar and Immaculata for the TV news and other things.

• MoRawk says:

WhooT !

Its like the site got new live, I were used to “so sad, no nat on tv” and then the pic of her eating a sandwich or whatever directly under it, now you haveto like scroll down to see it =D..

Great, to bad no good for me who’s a nonbeliever oh i meen non American =P .. haha have a great one !

Peace Out

• flash_smb says:

Glad to hear we got 2 new guys helping out, hopefully that section will get better

• Sak says:

Welcome to both of you. It’s the first time i see that part
    of the site up and running.

• marta says:

Now we can participate at the new film of Natalie Portman.

Next 6th and 9th of November the House of Culture in Boadilla’s del Monte (spain) is going to receive a multitudinous casting for the selection of 1.300 extras that will take part in the filming of the movie the Goya’s Ghosts of the director Milos Forman. The process of selection will be realized both days of 10:00 to 14:00 hours and of 16:00 to 20:00 hours.

(Sorry, I dont write very well in english! )

• Thea says:

In USA you’ve got every night one film of Nat on your TV. In my country there is no Natalie film on a TV for a whole year. Yes this is really soooo sad.