galeria

By November 9, 2005Site-news

Ello

We’ve got some gallery updates courtesy of Melody.

Here’s the gallery for Genoveva Casanova’s birthday party, which we now have watermark free versions of 4 of the 5 pics. Thanks to Chloie.

There’s also a gallery for the pic from London. Hopefully someone can find some more pics to add to the series.

A bunch of lovely Hi Res pics have been added to this gallery. This series of pics was used in the article that pushed my fandom from casual to obsessed all those years ago. Here’s an example.

There are some other little things but I need to get going so I’ll be back with more tomorrow.

Oh, I better just put up this tidbit from the IMDB cos although we had the quote up on the site awhile ago, it seems to be everywhere now. And that means I’m getting emailed about it every 5 seconds. So…

” Movie beauty Jessica Alba fears she is being typecast, because she only gets offered role as whores and sexy maids. The Sin City actress is grateful for the opportunities she has been given in Hollywood – but would kill for the parts offered to rival actress Natalie Portman. She tells gossip site PageSix.com, “The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all those screenplays that start, ‘Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.’
Somehow, I don’t think this is happening to Natalie Portman.”

Beautiful girl but if she can’t work out why she get’s offered those roles then…I dunno.

• flash_smb says:

If ya ask me, Jessica Alba can’t act. That’s why she doesn’t get good roles, she’s hot and all but not very good at acting. Plus, I’m sure Nat gets some roles every now and then that have her as a more slutty charactor but she doesn’t take them. IDK, maybe I’m wrong but who knows. Nice pics too.

~Flash

• Raven says:

Hey, new updates! Great! Nice pics of Nat in Madrid – she’s looking good with the short hair. Hope she’s letting it grow from now on 😀

For Jessica Alba’s comments, guess she’s not talented enough to be offered great parts/scripts like our Nat did. You may be great-looking, Jessie, but talent counts too, girl.

• Rwix says:

she is jealous ?

• Sak says:

Though i don’t like the way paparazzi are doing business,
    i must admit it was really nice to see her again after so long,
    and she definetely looks like a dream.

• buzzkiller says:

I did a quick google search on Jessica Alba because I had no idea who she was (maybe that’s indicative of her ‘star power’). Her previous works do not stand out in my mind: “Dark Angel,” “Honey,” and “Fantastic Four.” Yeah there’s some real oscar nominees right there.

Hollywood is adept at assigning stars certain roles, typically based on their prior performances. I can’t believe I’m not being offered a position in the White House, I’ve got some GREAT ideas for this country.

Pic gallery is fabulous, btw.

• math_grenades says:

That Alba quote is old news :zzz: It’s pretty obvious why she doesn’t get any decent roles.

That pic series that got you obsessive is a great one, dazza. Beautiful stuff.

• flash_smb says:

Rwix- Jealousy is a possiblity but I’m not to sure thats exactly what it is. She may be mad that the casting people see her as the hottie who uses her sex appeal. And she doesn’t feel respected. They use her body instead of her acting skills, which she doesnt have much of, thus the reason why she doesnt get good roles.

• Loleia says:

I’m sure Natalie Portman has gotten her fair share of “sexy mama” scripts. The writers probably think “what’s the harm in trying?” *lol*
    But I guess she’s just a better actress and so she also has good roles to choose from 🙂

• Lynda says:

Lmfao that is soooo funny. Bumed out Jessica!

• greektrooper says:

I like that picture that dazza has put in the gallery section.

It proves that winter is coming very early and natalie is trying to stay warm.

I hope she doesn’t catch the flue.

• PadmefreakSWrox says:

Hey I just joined today but anyways I love Natalie she is so pretty and she is my role model! I loved her in Star Wars Episodes 1-3! I got really sad when she “died” in Episode 3.:-(

-Kim

• PadmefreakSWrox says:

Hey this is my new favorite website.

• bigrong1947 says:

Jessica Alba would never shave her head like Natalie did for a role. She appears to me to be too much into herself, her looks, etc.
    Natalie is a true actress much in the way other great actresses have been such as Bette Davis years ago, Glenda Jackson more recently and Emma Thompson who shaved her head for the movie “Wit”
    Jessica Alba is just another pretty girl!