The devil collects it, with a grin

By November 23, 2005Site-news

Just got in and I’m a bit tired so I’m going to do the important stuff now and the rest will come tomorrow.

Omar will now be handling the news ticker (is it working for firefox users?) because I’m lazy and after a long update it’s the last thing in the world I feel like doing, but I have to force myself and it sorta shows. So hopefully Omar can keep us all up to date and also inject some more fun.

We’ve got 2 new series of pics thanks to Melody.

Visiting Madrid – That second pic rules so much
Shooting Goya’s in Salamanca

Here are the results of the last poll.

Which is your favourite of the new V posters?

AICN 31.78% (136 votes)

IGN 28.5% (122 votes)

MTV 25.93% (111 votes)

UGO 12.38% (53 votes)

And here is today’s new poll.

And finally, a new comic. I know it’s a bit off the topic of Nat vs Nat but I couldn’t resist.

Seeya tomorrow.

• minimaggit says:

i don’t get why people have/had so much problem with that Liron guy, he is older, but when you’re 24 it sholdn’t matter that much.

• greektrooper says:

the pictures are great, and I must say that she would never be with gael again after finding out that he dates and has sex ith woman, which is why she dumpt him.

• rick_says says:

I just asked, dad, Bjork, Mr. Del Torro and Nick for permission, and they all agree.
    I kind of have to.
    Why do we tease each other so?
    You have my heart, take care of it.

• yodan says:

I would love to do an interview with Natalie Portman. What do you think her favorite kind of brownie is?-Sir laughs a lot

• rafa says:

hey that of gael is a damn bomb, you shouldn’t have done this in thanksgivin’ day, besides here in mexico no one cares about that little idiot, i mean here he is a zero at the left, i don’t like him as an actor and as a person.

by the way to all the american people HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY.
    (i know natalie is vegetarian but a tahanksgiving without turkey is not the same).

• greektrooper says:

you can tell natalie never celebrates thanks giving day, cause she eats vegtables, but she still drinks cows milk, cause it doesn’t hert the animal.

• LDaae says:

That second picture of her in Madrid is rather lovely, I?m pretty sure she?s one of the few female actresses that can pull off looking amazing in a candid photo!
    Greek/Aussie/Trooper: I don’t see how anyone “can tell” that Natalie doesn’t celebrate American Thanksgiving because she eats vegetables?
    Last time I checked, mashed potatoes were made from a vegetable called the POTATO, salads were made from LETTUCE, cranberry sauce was made from CRANBERRIES, green bean casseroles were made from these things called GREEN BEANS, etc. C?mon, don?t tell me you?ve never heard of tofurky?

Yes! Second pic is great! You can see her hair growing back!!! 🙂

• S3Project says:

Call me crazy, but I believe the reason most people don’t like Liron is because they aren’t him.

• Dazza says:

I remember she was on Letterman once around thanksgiving time and she said she did celebrate it. I think she had a Tofurkey (sp?).

• Thea says:

That second pic really rocks. I love it.
    But i don’t understend something. She doesn’t eat meat and food that hurt the animals. But she wears lather. Isn’t that strange?

“And since Natalie is a member of PETA I?m pretty sure she knows that the entire process of retrieving dairy milk DOES hurt the animal.”
    But you don’t need to kill the cow to get some milk. (And people who don’t drink milk and eat diary products and eggs are called Vegan and not Vegeterian).

Thea, Natalie has said several times in the past that she doesn’t wear leather and that she goes out of her way to get shoes, bags, etc. that are man-made.

• zegra says:

kwel… 😐

• henrik says:

that new comic is “really not good”.mart is gifted,but what am i hoping for when i see a new comic online,eh?some funny stuff related with nat…

• play3r says:

whats a “news ticker”?

• Raven says:

Just wanna say that Nat is looking GOOD in the second pic even though it may be candid. Hey, not many people look good in candid shots, mind you! You definitely rock, Nat!

• LDaae says:

Thea- I’m completely aware of what differentiates between a vegan and a vegetarian, I was simply responding to Greektrooper’s remark about the process not hurting the animal. Just because dairy farmers do not slay cows to retrieve milk, does not mean that the cows are free from suffering. End of story =)

• yodan says:

Damn, that dude really pisses me off. I`m just gonna lay off of him.

• exo says:

that was by far the worst comic yet.
    sorry dazza,
    but the pictures were excellent!!!