pre GG

By January 15, 2006Site-news

Morning

Tonight is the Golden Globes and Natalie will be attending and presenting (probably one of the first awards as well). If you’re able to record and encode her appearance please do so.

Till then, enjoy these pics of Nat attending HBO’s pre Golden Globes reception. She REALLY loves that dress doesn’t she. And those boyish curls are just too cute.

One
Two
Three
Four

Thanks to Sandman63.

And Amo sent in this blog entry talking about the appearance, which also includes a few other pics.

Seeya

• math_grenades says:

that dress looks horrible. she has the weirdest taste. absolute goddess in some cases, like at the Nicole Kidman Cinameteqhue thing or the Oscars last year, and then totally homely in cases like this. I hope she looks better tonight.

• nixonmustang says:

Miss America pageant … heading …to Las Vegas …for the weeklong competition. Can Natty find someone to play the Britney game with after the Golden Globe?

• minimaggit says:

Oh c’mon, that dress is so cute.

• mckjay13 says:

her hairs kinda cute. I’ll be waiting for the day when it grows back to normal. I wonder how she’ll look in her dress. She might have to do a Halle Berry spikey hair do

• stfu says:

oplease, that dress is really nice.
    her hair looks amazingly cute now, i hope she keeps it like that for a while.

• Bloody Fork says:

I really hope someone with a capture card is going to encode this!

• gva says:

morí…

• Miriam says:

These are such cute pics! I love her hair and the dress. She looks really stylish. 😀

• preterNATural says:

She is stunning. That look is a great choice.

• rafa says:

the most beautiful woman in the whole world.
    It’s a pity that there’s only one natalie portman.

• aussieman says:

I do beleive that this dress is so cute too, and that I hope she doesn’t get speachless in front of the croud like last year in the golden globes.

I just cant wait to vote for natalie in the 2006 MTV movie awards.

i think she got the idea of wearing this dress from her good freind Nicole Kidman.

• Sak says:

I don’t know about you guys, but i find her amazing. Glowing, so happy, her amazing smile…

• langham says:

just caughjt Nat on E’s preview show to the Globes one word people…………..WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JusSumGuy says:

Wow!!!! Natalie is stunning. The black dress has nothing to do with it. She’s just nothing short of stunning whatever she wears. Thankfully she was the very first presenter so I didn’t have to suffer through any more of Hollywood’s narcisist love fest. Now I’ll have to go through my usual Natalie withdrawal. It’s something like drying out I think. Oh, Natalie why??? Why??

• JusSumGuy says:

Sorry. I lost it there for a second.

• dittygrain says:

There’s already a few pics of Nat at the Golden Globes up at http://www.wireimage.com

• exo says:

i am watching the golden globes right now, and natalie looks cute as a button.

• math_grenades says:

yes yes she’s ‘amazing’ etc etc. will anyone ever tire of saying that, again and again, year after year? I still hate that dress =P but i’ve seen her on the Golden Globes and she looks great, love the hair.

• LeAnn says:

I can’t stand that~~ Why is she always so beautiful??(Though I don’t like that dress)

• Thea says:

On those pics she realy looks very adorable. I love her hair I love her dress and I absolutely love her shoes. Really nice girl. And I’m hoping that she’ll have this hair style for a while. Becouse it is great.

(Actually one month ago I decided that I am going to shave my hair as soon as I’ll be 19 yrs old – and I hope that I will be pretty too!)

• mary helen says:

I couldn’t get my hair as cute as that if I tried for a million years!