and then there were 8

By March 1, 2006Site-news

Hiya

The pic battle is now down to the quarter final stage. If your favourite has made it this far, make sure you do what you can to get it into the finals.

Go Vote!

Also, regarding the V banner, I totally forgot to include the font we use – so here it is. As for the dimensions, they are 936×133.

The winning banner will not only have their banner used on the site but they will get a little prize as well. But more on that soon.

UPDATE

Ok, here is the np.com banner font.

• Thea says:

How much time do we have to create our own banner?

• preterNATural says:

Pic 2a is losing?? Well frankly, that just pisses me off.

Probably got till around monday.

• math_grenades says:

oi dazza, thanks for the font. nevermind about using my previous banner, i will send you a new one with the font provided and hopefully you’ll find it adequate to be included in yer vote. =P peace.

• Bloody Fork says:

Nooooooooooo, the two best are facing each other. Green still is the best though!

• nimbuschick says:

Yiour font is messing up my computer. It crashes whenever it tries to load.

• don says:

what are you guys doing? dont vote out pic 2A!!

• clone says:

in the april issue of the australian empire magazine (out now), natalie was interviewd and one of the questions was this shown on page 73.

Empire:what would you like to do before you die?
    natalie: what, besides do more press junkets? Um, um, um, I’d like to have kids…

I’d like that too, and I’m always hoping to meet her, and I also hope she asks me to marrie her and have kids with her. my answer would be yes to her.

if dazza or anyone wants a copy of this issue, get it now, but from a coles supermarket, cause they give you another free 2005 empire magazine with some more natalie news in them as well as pictures.

go and get one dazza, cause I cant send you any, casue I dont have a printer.

I’ll also keep an eye out for natalie if she comes to australia mates.