SNL promo here

By March 3, 2006Site-news

Morning

Bryan sent in a clip of the SNL ad and DAMN, Nat looks hot.

Download

While Orionsaint has news on another ad.

Hey Daz, I saw a different one during Leno this evening. Natalie looks the same and I hadn’t notice till now, her shirt says INSPI-(RED), cute lol and Fallout Boy are behind her again. She says, “Hi I’m Natalie Portman and I’ll be hosting SNL tomorrow with musical guest Fallout Boy. Oooh It’s Oscar Week and they got everyone at NBC gift bags.” Then she takes out a gold bag and reaches in and it’s Cheese Whiz, lol. She says, “Mmm Spray Cheese”.

Hopefully we’ll be able to get that one as well.

UPDATE

And some important news from Celiana.

According to Yahoo’s TV Page, Natalie will be on UPN’s Entertainers on March 12 and on the Late Show with David Letterman on March 14.

Nat on Letterman. What a shock.

• Thea says:

very very cute! She looks fantastic.

• cobra kai says:

Natalie on Letterman, fantastic! It’s a long time that I’m waiting for this!

• Barry says:

Nat looks bloody gorgeous in that SNL promo!! Great to here all the V for Vendetta promo interviews etc are kicking off. Should be a fantastic month for Nat fans!!

• magpi312 says:

Man I can’t see it, But I can hear it. Yay. And dude, as a die-hard FOB fan I should let you all know it’s Fall Out Boy. Not Fallout Boy. 🙂

• ethereal says:

No surprise on the Letterman factor! Although I’ve already seen the SNL promo, it’s not downloading for me. Could someone perhaps upload it to youtube.com? A lot of people find their videos there!

• life_is_a_cereal says:

The damn thing doesn’t work for me! Ahhgh! I want to see the promo so bad. I sat through ER and Conviction, but no luck. What show was the ad on besides Leno? Although I did see a killer ad for V that said (US) Premier gave it four stars, and I don’t think I heard that yet. Oh well, I guess I’ll just be stuck watching NBC reruns all night…. Any way we can get some picks?

• kelly says:

i downloaded it but i can’t see the video all i hear is her talking. :/

• vmars says:

WHAT’S SO SHOCKING ABOUT NATALIE PORTMAN BEING ON LETTERMAN? CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER ON SNL. THIS IS THE PERFECT COMBO NATALIE PORTMAN AND FALLOUT BOY! FINALLY I DON’T HAVE TO WATCH SOMEONE LIKE PARIS HILTON AND SOME DITZY ACTRESS TRYING TO BE FUNNY!

• junio says:

Oooh, I can’t wait to see her on Letterman!

• kava says:

Letterman and V for Vendetta in the same month?
    I need to have a smoke RIGHT now! 😉

Inspi(red)ing clip BTW!

Kava

• ethereal says:

For those that could only hear the audio without the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=c1gVpU9sGJ8.

Now if only someone could track down the second promo!

• life_is_a_cereal says:

I believe they just said on Ebert and Roeper that they were going to do an early review of V next week. So that’s good.

• tobaccorep says:

In one of the SNL skits Natalie’s character was named Rebecca Hershlag, I found that amusing. Seeing her on SNL is awkward, she reminds me of that weird and eccentric girl that used to go to your high school, except with super model good looks.

• ryanrbf182 says:

man, i hope somebody throws this up. the last thing that she did(the rap) was hilarious!

• Bloody Fork says:

Bwahahahahaha, SUCK MY DICK! That was awesome.

Here’s to hoping she does Conan too.

• JenR1215 says:

Nat.. on SNL.. was BAD-ASS!!! LMFAO!

Little Lady had sum anger express in a rap. I’ve never been so glad to have TiVo IN MY LIFE!!