Evening

Just a few bits and pieces before I head to dreamland.

You may have noticed that Kris has added the winning V banner and an SNL rap banner from Amy and Sydney’s V banner (because he liked it).

Don’t forget that Nat is on Charlie Rose and The Daily Show tonight.

With the server problems we’ve decided to upload video’s to Filefront until things are running smoothly again. You can now get the Good Morning America video by heading over here. If there are any problems downloading from there, let us know. A big thanks to CJ.

I think Roger F has nailed that two page VF pic. Looks flawless.

Speaking of VF, Mart has transcribed and added the article.

Ok, I’ll be back with a fuller update tomorrow.

• nils says:

Congrats to Roger F! Did you use the scans from natalieportman.com or a scan from another source? When i did the VF-wallpapers two days ago I tried to use that picture too, but after watching the scan here for a few minutes I was like “hmm, i will never get this two part together absolutely perfectly”. Great work! Maybe i will try to made a wallpaper with your new work, although it is the least beatiful Vanaty Fair-Photo of Natalie in my opinion – no contrast in it…

btw: Yohooo, this ist my first comment here! 🙂

(Please don’t attack my bad english, i am a dumb german 🙂 )

• Bloody Fork says:

I don’t get the Charlie Rose show on my NPT station, so somebody PLEASE encode it.

• Jeroen says:

Nice vid.

for a second I thought that woman was gonna say “and you can see more on natalieportman.com…” at the end.

• JenR1215 says:

I LOVE YOU KRIS!!!!!

• Kris says:

I love me too!

• plmbrchk says:

The VF article is a spoiler, about halfway through. I was so P/O’d to find out the end before I saw the movie.

• clone says:

I was just watching this show called Rove Live, and I saw something that i think we should do to make natalie look as if she was in some place in the world, and the way rove live are doing it, is by letting people photo copy a picture of mr rove’s face from rovelive.com and wear it around there face and go to a place where it’s hard for him to go, so i think dazza should do the same of natalie for us, and we should print it, wear it and have a picture of us wearing natalie’s face in some place.

go for it mate.the commenwealth games has begun, and the queen spoke in melbourne.71 countrys and I think natalie is watching them.

• Special K says:

I have a question, does anyone know who Natelie is seeing? or is she still single

• sydney says:

yay!

• v4v says:

speaking of rovw live, do you ever think Nat will appear on Rove to promote V for Vendetta….

WILL SHE COME TO AUSTRALIA?????!!!!!!

i mean, there should be a good chance of them having a big premiere here, since Hugo and James McTeigue are both Australians………………….

• rogerfxx says:

I scanned them myself. To do a decent job you really can’t use a magazine you haven’t cut so you can scan flat.

• Lynda says:

nobody commented on my comment the other day 🙁 any way it was who thinks new zealand rox coz i do!!! nats cool too tho but she better not be keeping her hair short or *pretends to slit throat* and yes i am a retard thanks for noticing 🙂

WHO THINKS NEW ZEALAND IS COOL?!?!?!?!?!?!

if u don’t like new zealand, then ur mean.

• Lynda says:

yeah go the common wealth games. New Zealand will win all the gold! ha ha ha ha. I bet natalie likes new zealand…don’t u natalie? (nz is SO gona kick australias arse. hehe.)

• JenR1215 says:

Well Plmbrchk, if you think about, every review and summery of the movie, pretty much told you how the end is going to be like. lol

I am confused. I LOVE the winning banner…it was the one I voted for, by Sydney. But I thought TITO’s banner won. Did I miss something? If I did I feel like a total idiot. If I am right and the wrong banner is up, PLEASE don’t take it down. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this banner!!! It’s a PERFECT representation of V in my opinion, though I’ve tried to remain as naive about the movie as possible, I still have seen most of those pics in trailers, the ‘net, or in magazines, and I don’t know why, but I am just in love with this banner. Okay now you all think I’m weird.

Jess

Re: spoilers in magazine (and TV, etc.) articles. If I’m REALLY interested in a movie/TV episode I stay away from any article or TV interview in which there could REMOTELY be a spoiler. I try to stay as naive as possible. I have seen 2 trailers and a few short bits on interviews, but otherwise I will run out of the room or cover my ears and close my eyes and make humming noises, hehe.

I will buy the magazines or save the link to or copy an article about it and/or the star, but I don’t read it until after I see the movie/TV show. I am SUCH a baby about this. If I find ANYTHING out that is so important to the plotline that will make me know more than I should, I SWEAR I have a TOTAL tantrum. Just my my advice and experiences, but I take this to the extreme 🙂

Jess

Oh now there is Tito’s banner. Now I feel stupid. Now I am really confused. What’s up with the banners? Are you using them all? Why am I so concerned. Should I seek some professional help?

Jess

Okay, I’m stupid. IGNORE all of my banner questions. I didn’t catch the part about Amy and Sydney up there. GOOD CHOICES! YAY! Now I am totally and completely embarassed. :O

• _Anyathe says:

Okay.

I am convinced, CONVINCED, that user “clone” is AussieTrooper.

Convinced.

One more time for the people in the back – convinced.

• nimbuschick says:

If I were Sydeny I’d just be careful of resolution on blends. The far right image is pixelated and slightly jarring. Still, I like how the V is behind the Natalieportman.com

• plmbrchk says:

Well, JenR1215, I haven’t read any “articles” or “reviews” about the movie. I have only read the “interviews” in various magazines. LOL