Nat on Nightline?

By March 23, 2006Site-news

Hi

Just a quick update today.

There are reports that Nat will be discussing V on Nightline tonight. I can’t confirm that but be sure to check it out just in case.

Arsalan sent in a link to a page with Nat’s Showest acceptance speech. Hopefully someone can get it to work cos I’m struggling.

There will be more updates this weekend including a V poll and editorial.

Till then…

• Dazza says:

Shai, V spoilers aren’t allowed in the comments section. Submit it again without them and I’ll approve it.

• JenR1215 says:

She is going to be on Nightline tonight. They showed a clip of her yesturday.

• ownself says:

yo yo you, how long does the showest video take to play? and why does the starting picture look like scary nat in Goya’s Ghosts?

• Sak says:

Technical difficulties prevail! I cann’t get to see the acceptance speech either.

• Fanatical610 says:

V for Vendetta kicked all kinds of ass. Entire cast was great and of course thought Natalie was quite brilliant and I honestly thought her accent was spot on, perfect in fact. I have no idea how she is able to say so much from a look it’s really extraordinary and a genuine pleasure to watch her work. She really becomes her characters and not just ACTS them. She’s also a real team player working well with Hugo and basically everyone else on screen to build a strong ensemble.

• recognas says:

Just to let you know there is a torrent of the G4 V for Vendetta behind the mask special.

• tunis says:

Hey,i just saw Making the movie V4V on VH1! i’m sorry but i had no time to tape it.. Natalie also appeared, in a black-white jacket. She was cute. Em… she just talked about how amazing the Vachowski brothers are… and there were a looot of clips from the movie. Dazza, make that update already!:P