galleries

By March 27, 2006Site-news

Hiya

Melody has done a lot of work on the image galleries and here are the fruits of her labor.

Magorium set March 22
Magorium set March 23
German Vogue updated

And best of all, Chloie found some new pics of Nat going to lunch with Dustin Hoffman.

Lunch with Dustin

Might be back with another update later.

• imss says:

“Leon,I think I’m kinda in love with you.”, I love Mathilda,and since then,I love Nat.Her talent impressed me.More important,Nat is a girl with wisdom and beauty

• MoRawk says:

Hey… I like Nat, she’s never afraid to have a stain on her pants, Lunch with Dustin #8 .. that rocks =P.. and is she cute/hot or what ?? new poll !! haha

Peace..

• MoRawk says:

By the way, havent mystery blond been in quite some pics, most candids, like a right hand or agent or whatever, just think I’ve seen her before..

• Sak says:

Glad to see the entire banner collection in the rotation again, and those “lunch with Dustin” pics #12 & #13 are so amazing. I really feel she doesn’t need anything on her face to look beautiful. She is a dream.

• Garcy says:

I learned a few new things about Nat in this interview:

• nicole414 says:

Those are some wrinkly jeans. She looks adorable out with Dustin Hoffman. I’m so jealous. I’d get completely geeked out in his presence.

• john says:

“I love Mathilda,and since then,I love Nat.Her talent impressed me.More important,Nat is a girl with wisdom and beauty”

I have to agree, I have always been impressed with not only her acting, but she is very intelligent and is alot more than just looks.

“and is she cute/hot or what”
    It is much of both.

• rizza says:

woa! german vogue pics rock!

• typical says:

Does anyone know who wrote the original screenplay for “V for Vendetta?”
    I could probably find out but I was just asking if someone in here might know.–df

• Dazza says:

What do you mean the original screenplay? You mean the graphic novel? That would be Alan Moore.