ta-da!

By December 3, 2006Site-news

Hiya

As promised, today sees the first of three new NP.comics. These were created to be packaged with the first chapter of Mathilda but since Mathilda is still a long way from being ready, I decided it’d be foolish to sit on the strips (literally and figuratively). So today brings the first strip, wednesday will have the second and the third on friday.

And all for free!

I just demand ask that those of you have are able and like what we do with the comics, please click the donation button below or in the menu and throw us a bone or two.

And here she is…

#27 (001)

I’ll be back in the morning with a proper update.

• Garcy says:

This strip is a classic.

Thanks Garcy. I’ll put you down for $2000. ;-P

Joseph –

Don’t stress, crits are great. Obviously I want to please as many people as possible but when some people like broad humour and others like subtle or deadpan or dirty or cutesy or a joke in every panel or a slow build…its quite tricky.

But I really enjoy seeing what works for people and what doesn’t.

Personally, my fav strip is the one that was the least well received. Out of almost 100 strips, the one that is loathed the most was the one I was most proud of.

Ultimately I still dig doing the strips and I hope the next two rock your world. Although if they do then maybe the people who liked this one will be where you are now.

I guess thats how it goes.

Really hope to hear your honest thoughts for the next two.

• minimaggit says:

I liked it a lot.

The only thing is, it feels like you don’t know what to write about, it’s funny but it’s more like a normal joke, which we can get anywhere (kind of obvious in this particular one, but it has been like this the last strips)

• Chargle says:

Thats ok, I kind of meant the apology in a funny way anyways. I also knew that I used the self deprecating remark incorrectly. I just don’t like sort of we need your money, then cue joke about that (in a way removing your guilty feelings about having to go on about it) and then reiterating the point. It seems to be a certain, as the French say,… i don’t know what.

• clone says:

are people paying in dollars or republic credits?

• v4v says:

dazza, paypal ain’t working

Clone, I think thats the first genuinely funny thing you’ve ever said.

V4V, what does it say when you click on it?

• joensen says:

I’d love to give a donation, but the paypal site doesn’t work!

Those having problems with the paypal link, try the one in the menu on the left. Does that work?

Ok, both buttons should work now.