good start to the week

By December 18, 2006Site-news

Hiya

Sorry, this should have come this morning but I spent the day doing all the Christmas shopping that needed to be done. Sanji, you’re getting socks again, buddy.

The big news (my inbox is flooded with people bringing my attention to it) is that AICN have some big Magorium pics, including one of Nat that we haven’t seen before. We were asked to remove our Magorium pic so I would suggest you save these in case AICN are asked to do the same.

And we also have the two Boleyn Girl pics in Hi Res. Thanks to Pasha and Palpantine.

Cheers

• AProfessional says:

Lovin the pictures, really…Im so glad she’s doin a film thatz not just for adults…Itz great!

• MichelAlexander says:

Saved, and WOW!!!! These pictures are.. well, WOW!
    Why is it not ‘007 yet? It’s gonna be a great Nat year.
    So December for Mr Magorium, september Blueberry Nights, april for Ghost and sometime in ‘007 for Boleyn! I love being a Natalie fan….

• Ezra_Pound says:

Dazza, my boy, I emailed you about those Mario Testino pics, just as you asked, and you never replied to my email! This isn’t the first time you’ve snubbed me. Have I done something to offend you, buddy? My email address is nietzsche1986@hotmail.co.uk, by the way. You really hurt my feelings.

• papari says:

dazza, so you really get contacted by these people who ask you to remove copyrighted pictures? Are they movie companies or picture agencies, or both? Scary shit. CNN has a story of a celebrity blog which got sued for millions…

• jENr1215 says:

God i’m in love witht hat 1st one!

2nd one not too much. The lighting is too sharp… Scarlett also just makes me uncomfortable… ๐Ÿ˜

• minimaggit says:

That last magorium pic was just Wow!!

I can just imagine Nat and Hoffmann having great chemistry on screen.

Ezra, was actually going to mail you tonight. I received an email from someone else asking about those galleries and wondered to myself “did I ever reply to the other guy?”

It must have slipped through the cracks. Sorry.

Papari – Both. It’s fairly rare though.

• thevoid99 says:

2 Hi-Res Pics of Porthansson… MMMMM…

• minimaggit says:

If “Porthansson” for some fucking reason becomes an actual word, like “Brangelina”, I’m going to hurt an animal.

• N-a-t says:

The pics are so sweeet…

• EvilMuffin says:

Wow, those photos are amazing! Thankies, dazza. I’m so damn excited about the films Nat’s gonna play in in 2007.

• rafael28 says:

2007 is going to be our year

• life_is_a_cereal says:

Hey dazza, don’t you have a copy of the Magorium script? You posted part of it once, right? It would be awesome if you did that again.

• binky says:

Excuse me, I have to go add “Porthansson” to UrbanDictionary.com now.

• clone says:

I think when natalie was acting in Mr magorium, she probably also played with the toys alot during filming and during her brake bringing back memorys when she was little.

also you should make new banners dazza, 1 of Mr Magorian and 1 of the other boylen girl.

I also wond 4 british pounds notes with natalie on them.I cant wait to frame them. 1 of them is 50 pounds.

I also liked that pizza pin she wore, plus wow a ring on her finger. is it really hers for real or part of the film?

also dazza, please find out what natalie’s doing now.

• MoRawk says:

Dazza, you never replied my email either !?! waรครครคh waรครครครคhh … na just kidding, BTW to get a little insight, how many do you get a day (e-mails)?? and have you thought of a “counter” so we can see how many actually sneeks a peek here.. just dont say you have one and ive missed it, that would push me off a cliff =P

Peace

• Thom Yorke says:

Clone you seem like a good candidate for a Nat stalker

• SKYWALKER says:

nice pics

• minimaggit says:

Morawk: I might be worng but I think the pic that doesn’t show above the amazon.com button used to be the counter.

That broken icon used to say how many people were currently viewing the page at the time. We used to have a normal counter as well but these things stopped working when we changed servers a couple times. I guess I should put more pressure on Kris to get them running again but if you want to see usage stats, head over here.

Just click on the month you want and you’ll get a ton of stats.

As for emails, it really does vary quite a lot. But yesterday I got 25 emails about np.com, make of that what you will.

Cereal – Yeah, I’ve got it but since I was asked to remove a promo pic I doubt they’ll be too happy with me posting more from the script.

• minimaggit says:

Dazza: How good/bad is the script?

I’m not a huge fan of kids films but I liked the quirky sense of humour. The end is a bit cliche but I guess thats to be expected for this type of film.

• AProfessional says:

Dazza, I don’t know if you’re familiarized with Facebook.com, but I wz just wondering cuz they made a group thatz called “Natalie Portman is Uber Hot” in which it says that the creator’s contact info is THIS SITE!!! Did u make that group, Dazza, or u hav no idea what I’m talking about?

Nope, nothing to do with me.

• henrik says:

isn’t facebook.com mostly for students or generally people in the US?
    so please, AProfessional, you Uber Noob should know that Dazza is from South Africa. ๐Ÿ˜€
    just kidding. ๐Ÿ˜‰ they took his name to attract more people probably.

dazza, was it the movie company this time or an agency? ๐Ÿ™‚ it’s always interesting what’s going on behind the scenes!

• Mac81 says:

My firefox was just updated automatically.
    Now I can see the icon in the bookmark list. ๐Ÿ™‚

• AProfessional says:

Henrik: Yah, ur probably right…I mean, somebody that creates a group called “NP is Uber Hot” is definitely NOT gonna have a good enough background to attract ppl to their group…I guess they figured the easy way out: take someone else’s ID! ๐Ÿ˜€

• clone says:

Our Dazza takes the morning train
    he works from 9 to 5 and then,
    he takes the train to get home again,
    to find that Natalie’s waiting for him.

I hope you liked that sort of song dazza.

Anyway, i heard a rumor that Lucasarts is thinking of making an adventure game of natalie for all ages. I hope it happens.

4 more sleeps till christmas.yawn.

If I was to buy a christmas gift for natalie, I would buy her these things:

1.a bunch of roses
    2.a box of M&M’s
    3.a $50.00 gift voacher
    4.an academy award from the what’s new store saying best kisser in the world.

• bobbyanna says:

This movie is definitely going to be an Oscar contender. I read the book ages ago, but I read it again last week with Natalie and Scarlett in mind. I cannot wait to see Ntalie’s Ann Boleyn!

• henrik says:

AProfessional: I really think that this is the reason…

Of course, a lot of people want to become a member or think the group is cool, but when they see that Dazza is probably involved or founded this group, they go nuts.
    Whatever. I think Dazza -eh, i mean “i” *cough*- will start a group on studivz.net ๐Ÿ˜›

• InNatsThrall says:

clone…

What are you on my friend? I think everyone here is smitten by Natalie but you take it to a whole different level ; )

To each his own, I guess.

• AProfessional says:

Henrik: I’d normally encourage u to start a group over there, but…:S….What language is that IN??? Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜€

• henrik says:

it is German.

• clone says:

I also noticed that in V for vendetta Natalie ate a toast with an egg on it, and I think she may have eaten a small piece of egg without relising it.