drip drip

By December 22, 2006Site-news

Hiya

*jumps head first into the barrel*

Ok, there are a couple items. The first is the IMDB Starmeter for 2007. Its based on searches for that celebrity on their site. Last year Nat was #9, this year she’s down a place to #10. With the busy year Nat is about to have I predict we’ll see her at #6 this time next year. You know, I think I’m gonna do a predictions for 2007 editorial. Although if I get too many wrong I’ll feel like even more of a moron than usual.

Thanks to Jason for the link.

And the 170 finalists have been chosen in the 2007 Askmen poll. If you like seeing Nat do well in these things, get voting.

Thankfully I’ve got a bit of fanart as well.

Pascal sent in a really cool vector drawing of Natalie.

Alejandra sent in this Star Wars themed pic.

And finally, here are some more avatars from Lost Amo.

Sanjiro will be doing the Christmas update. So far we’ve got very little holiday related fanart. I telepathically told Natalie about this and she telepathically replied that she was in tears.

So pull out your thumbs and get cracking!

• nimbuschick says:

Natalie an Ashley Judd are in the same row. It’s a sign! Give them both 10s

• SKYWALKER says:

NICE POLL …HM HEY EVREBODY WHAT SANTA GIVE YOU..ME Y WISH ANOTHER STAR WARS MOVIE WITH NATALIE…..DREAMS

• N-a-t says:

The Star Wars wallpaper is so awesome…I wish also another Star Wars film with Nat:)))))

• nimbuschick says:

IMDB is doing a best and worst poll for the year. I’m taking it now and hoping V is on it as an option

• AProfessional says:

Another Star Wars movie with Natalie! YES! 😛

• shadowtrooper says:

… I love Pascals pic!!!
    Really!!

..well, a had already Christmas… MARRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY NAT FAN… and this little group of people, they, who do not like her… 🙂

• plop says:

I would like another Star Wars movie with Natalie Portman )I was goin to say “sorry, Dazza, there sems to be so many of us”… but then I remember certain comic of the Matt era, and may be it is US whom should be carefull¡), specially if less sad than the last. Who, knows, after all, in the novel of AOTC Yoda tells Padme that the Force is strong with her, and at least she could apperas as spirit, or a precuel of any of the precuels, mostly the two last. But the REAL problem is that it doesn´t look like SHE has any interest in return to Satar Wars. Neither George Lucas, at least to the big screen (for me, Star Wars in a samll screen loose a lot)

• Seyo says:

Marry Christmas Natalie …and a another SW film isnt a bad idea 🙂
    Go Girl Go.

• natveggie77 says:

Why can’t any of you people spell or use correct grammar? Where are you from?
    Anyway, there will not be any more Star Wars films. Star Wars is the story of Anakin Skywalker’s life, and there is nothing left of it. The story is done, sadly…

Merry Christmas.

• AProfessional says:

Plop: U made my day by sayin that the Force was strong w/ Padmé! Feminism all the way! Jaja 😀

I always thought it’d be great if they fixed up the ending of Return of the Jedi so that Padmé’s spirit could appear next to the spirits of Anakin and Obi-Wan in the ending feast. That would be the coolest thing EVER. Who’s w/ me? 🙂

• clone says:

N-A-T I want to say that we can only hope george Lucas does bring natalie back to star wars, plus I’m working on a story of my own where natalie’s charater padme returns from the dead as if she wasn’t dead.

I voted only for natalie 10.

hohohoho, merry christmas, Meeerrry Christmas!

my story also takes place a day before episode 5, and I’m hoping to meet george Lucas and maybe convince him into making it.it would be cool.

she would be dressed the way she was dressed on geonosis droid factory dueling Darth Vader on Mustafar.

• Thom Yorke says:

Yeah good luck with that one clone…

• nimbuschick says:

Lucas has writers with credentials like RA Salvatore write his novels, and still he doesn’t want to do another series. He really won’t take a fan story if he refuses tomae films of the extremely popular books that come after IV, V, and VI.

• henrik says:

where’s the pic in the lower line in the middel taken from? 🙂