ka-pow

By January 1, 2007Site-news

Morning

The banner rotation is back in business and the holiday banner as well as a new Goya banner have been added. Thanks to Brishen again.

Next up are a batch of pics that Gregg found. They are from this gallery but are MUCH better quality. I really love this set.

And finally, Amidoll sent in an mp3 of Annie Mac talking about her close encounter of a Nat kind at the Jamiroquai gig from several weeks back. Cute little story.

Cheers

• thierrry123 says:

the second picture is gorgeous

• c_porfi says:

Natalie is the most beautiful and talented young actress in all Hollywood!!

• Kitten says:

That second picture is stunning, she is so beautiful, fast becoming one of my fave shoots ever

• Imakemloose69 says:

MAN!!! YES, Natalie Portman is so beautiful and so very talented…. I LOVE YOU NATALIE!!!

• Davy says:

Amazing pics! Love’em all!

• Sak says:

The set is indeed one of the best.

• balla_ama says:

ya the pictures are awesome but did anyone else notice how the eyebrows are kinda uneven :S:S:S

• N-a-t says:

Yes the second pic is gorgeous…The set is awesome!

• preterNATural says:

“Wawa wee wa. Very nice.”

• AProfessional says:

The second pic? Gorgeous?…INDEED. I like the Goya banner. Nice.
    Has anyone here (that lives in one of the countries where Goya’s Ghosts came out) seen the movie?

• SKYWALKER says:

nice pics

• bou says:

I just love her with short hair… she’s so woman like that! Just wonderful. Love the last one, her lips are so…délicious!!

Aprofessional: yes, some of us saw it. You can find my review and some others on the comment sections a few weeks sooner.

• bou says:

I read that Goya’s Ghost has only “small” nominations on the spanish Oscars: costumes, make-up, and visual effect or something like that.

I think it could win for costumes, because some are really beautiful, but concerning the two others, it doesn’t really deserve to win. I mean I saw better this year. And the make up is one of the reason I didn’t like old Ines character…

Sadly, no nomination for Natalie, but, as I said before, she done a lot better too.

Big nominee winner is Almodovar’s Volver, wich is a very great movie. It won lots of price all over the world. The other one is Altariste, with “Aragorn” Viggo Mortensen. I didn’t see it yet, but it looks promising.

• InNatsThrall says:

Simply utterly amazing. Has there ever been a more beautiful woman?

I saw Volver a couple nights ago and am utterly mystified that it is so loved.

• Seyo says:

These pics are GREAT.She is so beautiful.Like a dream.A gift from the gods…

• Michael Joseph says:

The pictures are so amazing that I’m speechless. A total loss of words.

• plop says:

Thanks for the pics and VERY HAPPY NEW YEAAAAARRRR TO AAALL¡¡¡¡¡¡

• fanatical610 says:

OMG! It’s been said many times but God she’s beautiful. Pic 2 is like WOW!.

• Jenski says:

It is truly unfair that she is so beautiful. I love her face! How come I never noticed before how great her mouth is? The second, sith, seventh, and last pic are the best.

• Ezra_Pound says:

Unfortunately, this is probably the closest we’re ever going to come to a Nat upskirt. I’ve been waiting for years, damn it.

Oh well. Here’s to being hopeful…

• minimaggit says:

Dazza: give volver a second chance, I didn’t like it at all the first time I saw it but a friend (who’s crazy about all things almodovar) made me see it a second time and for some reason i could sympathize much more with everything about it that time.

• _Anyathe says:

Stunning.

• clone says:

it’s good to have the banners back, but I would like to see more new banners, even an early indiana jones baaner with natalie in them telling us how it’s possible she could be seen in the film.

I saw theforce.net do this for star wars episodes.

the 2nd is the best of them all. make a pole vote for our favourite dazza.

• clone says:

what?? 2 new banners? bring in more, bring in more!!

• balsho says:

Wow its so great to have high quality versions from that shoot. Now all we need is better versions of the SNL shoot, those are so great it hurts…

• Wolf says:

Great looking set of hi-res pics! What a find! Much thanx go out to Gregg!

• Marie says:

omg! she’s so gorgeous! Big thanks to Gregg!
    What about a new poll to vote for a favourite DVD? like… For the waverers(?) of us that don’t know which DVD to buy next…
    (sorry for any mistakes… I’m German…)

• AProfessional says:

bou: If u saw it, did u see it in spanish…or german? Or did u see it in English?
    *Yes, I saw the pictures of Ines as a madwoman and I agree w/ u the makeup could’ve been better. However, the normal Ines looked beautiful.

• AProfessional says:

About the Season Greetings banner with Cold Mountain that I just ran into…
    Two —no, no— Three thumbs up!

• Michael Joseph says:

After listening to the first part of the audio by Annie, I’ve decided I’m not coming back to this dipshit site.

• plop says:

We actually can get nearer to Natalie: there are high resolutions pictures of biger size… (wich doesn´t mean that those pics aren´t great. Just other of my dumbs jokes)

I don´t think it is impossible for Natalie to play at the new Raiders of the Lost Ark. After all, she has been already “Jones”. Remember her character real full name at “Closer” (some thing as Jane Jones, if my memori doesný betray me)

And, Marie, don´t worry. If you think that you dont write a correct english, read mine¡ (or better don´t. You could think that I proposed you that because 1- I hate you, 2- I am desperate for some one to read what I write. Nevertheless, it is true that I have some of the best jewells of “antienglish”)

• brishen says:

What is this indiana jones thing clone keeps talking about?

• clone says:

I’d like to see Natalie hold a wip in her hand and wip the natzi’s down.

• clone says:

i think what wee need on this sight is a new activity, like this one.

1.dazza chooses a Natalie picture.
    2.for one week we get to say a caption of what we think this picture is saying.
    3.after a week, the top ten get revealed.

Starwars.com do this every week, and I think this sight should of natalie pictures.

• fanatical610 says:

Hey guys, does anyone remember an interview where Natalie says she once had an “intimate” relationship with Gael in the past? I read it on Wikipedia but I really don’t recall Natalie saying that. Thanks.

• N-a-t says:

@clone:I think thas a very very good idea.That will be cool!

• bou says:

AProfessional: I saw it in english, and I’m sure it’s far better like that.
    Yes, the young Ines is absolutly gorgeous, but I prefer Alicia, very “spanish style”. But isn’t Nat beautiful in any gowns? lol