looking back

By January 4, 2007Site-news

Hiya

In a bit of a rush so the full update will come later or tomorrow morning. But I thought you might like to see the new editorial – A look back at 2006. Thanks to Kris for helping me put that up.

Enjoy and I’ll seeya soon.

• Bou says:

Very good editorial, Dazza. Can’t wait for the rest.

My favorite pic from the first part of the year was n°6 from James White photoshoot for Entertainment Weekly (March 2006). And my favorite moment, the Golden Globe ceremony. She was soooo beautiful…

It was a good year for Nat, and it sounds like 2007 will be a greater one. I can’t wait to see The Darjeeling Limited, The other Boleyn girl and My Blueberry Nights. I have to admit I have been a little disapointed concerning Nat latest movies. V for vendetta and Goya’s Ghosts weren’t great for me. But her new projects sound really promising.

Last (but not least… the only english expression I know…), I would like to thank everyone from natalieportman.com. You do a great job. The website is clear, well done, funny, with a great staff. May the force be with you for this new year.

So, 2007, get ready. Nat’s coming!!!!!!!!

• AProfessional says:

Loved the new editorial.

The Favorite pic of the month of March, where she has a “Stop Wars” shirt is actually my favorite picture of Nat EVER. 😀

By the way, you guys interviewed Natalie? I didn’t know that! Wow! Did u post the interview? I wanna read it!!! 🙂

• fanatical610 says:

Nice editorial Dazza. 2006 was an OK year for Nat. V for Vendetta didn’t quite pack the punch I hoped it would and Goya’s Ghosts lost its buzz. But the best part about 2006 is all the movies she’s been away filmimg which means we can now look forward to lots of Nat this year.On a personal level, I hope Natalie will be happy in love or will find love and happiness this year, everyone needs that.

• plop says:

Errrr… Dazza. hard to say. In an editorial so fragmentary is hard to have an opinion and write a text, in my opinion. Neverthe less, I can say that my favorites pics aren´t there, and one is from january. As I am analphabet of internet and almost ecual of english, may be I try later to point at that pic.

By the way, thanks Marie for been comprensive. I wasn´t trying to confuse you with conditionals, I just use a lot of conditionals, because they give a lot to play with words (I don´t know how to say that in proper english).

Cheers to every one.

(Sorry, even if I shouldn´t ask, what the heck was the issue of Ezra and Nat´s underwears?. Some kind of shockwave of the Brittey Spears night underwearless?. I apologizes, but so much noise made me curious. No need to answer as usual, meaning, if it shouldn´t be answered, so be it. PEACE FOR EVER¡¡¡)

• plop says:

Before Dazza gets bored, my faborite pic is from hbo pregolden globe. the fourth pic (frontal image) in high resolution

Go to the main editorial page for Sanjiro’s “interview” with Natalie.

• plop says:

Aproffesional, I think that the Dazza-Sanjiro interview to Natalie is here at the site. I guess in the articles sections. Y ya que estamos, como el inglés se habla de una forma y se escribe de otra -para mí- ¿te imaginas TOOODAAAS las metidas de pata que me faltan?

(To avoid seeming unpolite, in spanish is some thing like “and, as you write english in a way and pronounce in other (beleive me, form the spanish speakers point of view it is that way), do you imagine all that the screw that I have ahead?)

Now, if Dazza isn´t too much anger about that issue, I wanted to express my opinion not original at all- that the line betwen freedom- respect-censure some times is extremely thin. even if “V” considers me an enemy for that.

• N-a-t says:

The editorial is absolutely awesome!!!!!!!

• AProfessional says:

Dazza, u have no idea how much you made me laugh with your last comment yesterday. It was sooo funny!

Plop – Jajaja…Me pareció bien gracioso que usaras la frase “metida de pata” porque yo la uso también…Es algo de todos los países hispanos o esque somos del mismo lugar?

And itz true what plop pointed out about being impolite, which I was before, so I apologize…And for that I’ll translate:
    “Hahaha…I thought it wz really funni that u used the phrase “metida de pata” (it literally means “getting the paw in” but itz more kinda like “screwing up”) cuz I use it, too… Is it something of all hispanic countries or is it that we come from the same place?”

• nimbuschick says:

I did get a poster for my 30 minute composition from WB. It was nice and large and heavy, not a flimsy little poster. A real movie poster.

• plop says:

Aprofessional, I am form Spain, but I spent so much time out side there that now my country is “inmigrant”.

Nimbuschick, what was your composite about. I can´t get it.

And, if every one else think that the editorial is great, must be me the one who is wrong. Sorry.

• chandrasonic says:

Really great editorial, Dazza. Loved it from the beginning to the end. I can’t wait for the rest!

“I didn’t hang it because my roomie’s ultra-conservative mother doesn’t like that they set it in England.”
    ahahaha
    sorry I don’t think this was intended to be funny but it makes me laugh anyway. 🙂

• bou says:

DAZZAAAAAAAA!! the teaser of Magorium is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lovely…

• AProfessional says:

Dazza, this is weird. I went to the main Editorial page, and when I pressed “the very first np.com interview with Natalie Portman” I got the “Are actors prostitutes?” one. I dont know where the interview is…

I’ll look into it.

• lohr says:

DAZZA, THANKS FOR THE VLC TIP MATE!