Magorium trailer is here

By January 5, 2007Site-news

Morning

Yup, thus begins the year of the Nat. Head over here to see the trailer for Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium. It’s over 4 minutes long and will certainly give you a good idea of what the film is about. In fact, it sorta shows the whole film in condensed form. So if you have the willpower you might want to wait for another trailer.

That said, I think its really good and the last minute of the trailer is really gonna slay Nat fans.

A big thanks to Bou.

UPDATE

Seems the links have been taken down. If you missed it you might want to check the comments section.

• MichelAlexander says:

Do I have the will power? NO I DO NOT! Bring on the Nat…ness?

• Orionsaint says:

Looks like the big wigs caught wind of this trailer link and had the site take down the link, grrr!

If anyone saved it, put it here,

I was gonna make screencaps with the HI-DEF version.

Orionsaint – The site still works for me.

• AProfessional says:

Thank you, Dazza. πŸ™‚
    I haven’t seen the trailer yet. But it’s not because of willpower (no, siree; when I read the word “trailer” that was long gone). It’s just because I’m having a hard time with that site…but I think it’s just me because my computer’s too damn slow.

Plop – Then it IS a thing of all hispanic countries, you know. The spanish I speak is totally different: Dominican. JAJA…We eat all the “s”s and all the “e”s…Kinda like: “Como tu ta?” You know? But where do you live now?

Professional, can you take the personal conversations somewhere else? Maybe swap email addresses or something.

• AProfessional says:

Ok. Sorry. πŸ™‚

• imakemloose69 says:

WILL POWER? Not when it comes to Natalie Portman, Nor sir.

As soon as i read trailer. i was all over that trailer. I even burned it to dvd. I can’t to see a new Nat film i can stand in line right now!!!

This trailer looks so great!!! i can’t wait to see this new nat film on the big screen. I can’t wait holiday 2007 her i come!!!

Love nats hair.

• v4v says:

i’ve downloaded it, but for some reason the sound doesnt work for me………..this would be so much easier if someone loads this onto youtube or something likewise.

• Wolf says:

I didn’t have any problems viewing the trailer. And it was … INCREDIBLE!!!!! I cannot wait for this movie to come out this holiday season! Natalie looked enchanting, and the movie looked … well … magical. This should be a really fun movie to see later this year! Now bring on the trailer for the Other Boleyn Girl!

Those having problems. I would suggest getting the latest codec pack from http://www.cole2k.net and VLC Player.

• lohr says:

PLEASE!!!!!!! SOMEONE PUT IT ON YOU TUBE…IMPOSIBLE TO SEE IT IN MAC! THANKS!!!!!

• N3ss4 says:

‘Trailer was removed according to letter from distributor.’

So, did anyone save it?

• lohr says:

Trailer was removed according to letter from distributor…..WHY WHY WHY???????????

• minimaggit says:

Damn, i missed it.

The files are still on their site. Here is the link to the best quality version – Better hurry

Lohr, get VLC for mac and it should work.

• minimaggit says:

Thanks dazza.

Looks great. But a trailer is still a trailer.

• JenR1215 says:

Trailer removied… assholes

• kitty says:

Arrgh…every time I try to load this avi link, it says quicktime encountered a problem and has to close. Or if i’m in firefox it says firefox has encountered a problem and has to close. Any idea what the prob is? No techie here…

Right click and save the file to your comp. Once there, right click and open it with a program like VLC (not quicktime).

• JenR1215 says:

the movie creeps me out… it brings back when i just to be afraid of toys coming a live when i was little.

I just hope there arent dolls that come alive. Stuff animals fine, dolls.. i cant have that,.

• Sak says:

Just saw it. It’s huge!!! I just realized that this is her first movie I’m going to watch along with my sister’s kids, the default scenario for all “kid’s” movies in my case. Among this whole, toy/3dfx/Nat beauty shower i have to admit that my favorite Nat shot was the one with the pink headband. My only grime is about this “Holiday 2007” thing. It’s a year from now!

• Seyo says:

That trailer was just too good.I saw it 2 times πŸ™‚
    The best part is when she says: What is it? whit her amazing smile…I melted πŸ™‚

Afraid of dolls that come alive?NOt bad πŸ˜€
    I was more afraid of darkness in that age.

• fanatical610 says:

I was crying by the end and it’s just a trailer. I loved it!

• Orionsaint says:

Here’s a link to the trailer,

• Seyo says:

Correction. I saw it 5 times πŸ™‚

• nimbuschick says:

I couldn’t get sound, but maybe that’s good as it was quite long and looked spoilery. I gather the toys move and do crazy crap if you believe in them? I liked that green dress! Cute!

• Lynda says:

If you missed it, I put it on youtube.

• Orionsaint says:

Someone posted it at Youtube.

Can you get sound now?

• _Anyathe says:

I couldn’t see it at the above link, but it is on YouTube.

It made me cry.

• unity1 says:

I couldn’t get sound either. That’s a strange trailer. Super long, and seems to give alot of the story away… although since I couldn’t hear it I guess I can’t say that for sure. But it sure looked like it! Nat looked great, but this doesn’t look like a film I’ll have any interest in (i’ll still rent it to see nat though). Will we ever get to see Paris Je t’aime here in the US? Or is it doomed to sit on a shelf somewhere alongside Free Zone (is that what it was called?). And maybe Goya as well. Oh well, I like the ecletic mix. Don’t go hollywood. I’m tired.