5 months till Blueberry

By January 23, 2007Site-news

Just got a little update this morning. Jason has noticed that the IMDB now has a release date for My Blueberry Nights. It’s got a limited release on the 1st of June and will go wide on the 22nd. Hopefully we’ll start to see some promo material soon.

The IMDB also has a new release date for Natalie’s Simpsons episode. They say that it’ll air on Feb 11. Thanks to Geri.

And rounding things off are some really nice pieces of fanart.

Scott sent in this really nice Goya wallpaper.

And Isaac sent in this Star Wars wallpaper as well as this V wallpaper. Nice!

• thierrry123 says:

I don’t really know wath i have to expect of My Bleuberry Nights.
    I also don’t know the story and Idon’t know how big the role of Natalie is. Strange there are no photos yet.

• imakemloose69 says:

WOW!!! all those wallpapers are GREAT!!! i love them all but the v for vendetta tops them all.

Can’t wait till june 22nd.

• putnut00 says:

god.. i still have the original butterflies of a crush when i see her… gorgous

• minimaggit says:

I really have to get around and see wong kar wai’s movies, hope he is as goos as everybody says.

For those who happen to be from Sweden, here’s an article partly about Nat.

• N-a-t says:

Well,taht are good new!Yhe wallpapers are awesome

• chlochette says:

I know it’s a little bit late to ask that but … was Natalie at the Golden Globe?? ( Somebody told she was there but I can’t find any pictures of her at the ceremony …)

• Mac81 says:

minimaggit, is it mentioned in the article whether Nat is going to attend the Gothenburg festival?

• bou says:

WKW made wonderful movies. My favorite is In the mood for love. It’s just beautiful. Nat will be perfect in that kind of movie.

We finally got the definitive Goya’s Ghosts release date in France: 18/07/07. And it is a bad date for a release. Summer movies don’t work well in France. Just the big productions like Fantastic four.

• fanatical610 says:

I’m sure some you are aware of the new movie Hounddog which has a scene of Dakota Fanning’s character being raped. Now the film has a bit of controversy over this fact but Dakota Fanning is getting rave reviews for this which she deserves cause she’s a good actress and she’s playing a role that depicts events which occur in real life. I just think back to when Leon came out and how Natalie was so heavily criticised for taking the role. She then turned down Lolita for what I believe was her trying to avoid that criticism again and I’ve even read comments before where people said she was nasty for bad mouthing the movie (Lolita). It’s good that people can accept roles like this now – Way to go Dakota.

• AProfessional says:

Yeah, I don’t know what to expect from My Blueberry Nights, but that just makes it more interesting! 🙂 Really looking forward to it! 😀

As for the wallpapers, I REALLY REALLY liked them…especially V for Vendetta one. 😀

• emini says:

Does anyone have an idea on release dates for Goya’s Ghosts?

• pikepike says:

Cool. Can’t wait for the Simpsons next month!!

BTW, how come no one submitted recent pics Nat pics lately.

I saw this from a link from IMDB

I have no idea what it says though. Oh well.