looking back again

By January 25, 2007Site-news

Hiya

The second part of my look back at 2006 editorial is now up. Enjoy.

Part 1
Part 2

I’ve still got to do some 2007 predictions so that’s next up.

So you’ve seen what I think but now the next poll will show what you think are the best moments of 2006.

And here are the results of the previous poll.

What did you think of Natalie’s segment in Paris Je T’aime?

I haven’t seen it yet 72.86% (443 votes)

Fantastic 16.45% (100 votes)

Not bad. If only it was longer. (Daz – “If I had a dollar for every time…”) 5.59% (34 votes)

Can’t comment till I see a proper version with subtitles 3.29% (20 votes)

Disappointing 1.32% (8 votes)

Seeya

• tito says:

That’s a tough one. V for Vendetta or SNL? I had to say V for Vendetta, because I can’t say I wasn’t uber jazzed over anything else in 2006 whatsoever.
    I’m not sure how it works with being a nominee/past winner or whatever, but do you think Natalie will be attending the Oscars, or do you think she just goes when she’s nominated?

• plop says:

And, riskign to be compared again with Borat (i have to admit, that was a “touché”) i must ask: is there a high definition version of the favouritest pic of july?

• JenR1215 says:

i dont think Nat will be at the Oscars. Usually when ur nominated ur a presenter the next year… Nat’s “next year” was last year.

Well… at least thats how it worked with the Golden Globes last year.

They may mention her about her dress like they did at this past GG. but i wouldn’t get my hopes up for her being there.

(V)

• JenR1215 says:

If i spoke french and had Je T’aime on my comp. I’d make a video of the whole thing, and slow down the fast forward part (some at least) and put bits and piece of what Thomas says.

… thatd be pretty cool.

• jenr1215 says:

hey Dazza, i havent been to V images lately do yawl have this promo?

God is in the Rain

• JenR1215 says:

@daz

ok, thats cool. I thought i didn’t remember seeing it.

I wish it was in better quality though…

• sak says:

Thanks cherryvanilla. Dazz you were right. His monologue is so moving.