battle of the wallpapers

By March 12, 2007Site-news

Hiya

We’ve got another bumper update today so let’s get to it.

Pasha managed to get her hands on some more nicely sized pics from the Talk Radio event.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven

Sorry, I didn’t have time to make thumbs. Rounding off that event is another small pic from Sonoyta.

In other news, Goya sent word that before heading to NY, she was in Mexico with Gael. They were spotted attending a Coldplay concert and if your Spanish is any good, here are some reports to read.

One
Two
Three

Rounding off the news is a Natalie mention in this interview with potential spawn of Indiana Jones, Shia Labeouf. Thanks to Pot.

Finally, its time for the wallpaper poll. The wallpapers that didn’t make the final 10 will be posted tomorrow as normal fanart. I was really impressed by the response so we’ll definitely do this again soon.

GET VOTING!

And here are the results of the last poll.

What do you think of this

Beautiful photo and Nat looks amazing 41.89% (346 votes)

I don’t like the photo nor how Nat looks 16.71% (138 votes)

Beautiful photo even though Nat doesn’t look great 15.25% (126 votes)

A full body shot would have been more…uh…beautiful? 11.74% (97 votes)

I don’t like the photo even though Nat looks gorgeous 9.32% (77 votes)

I dunno but Nat looks sleepy 4.36% (36 votes)

Cheers

• henrik says:

boah. just 4 votes for the kilax one? the one with polaroid pictures is somehow lame in my opinion… :/
    when’s a new comic coming? 🙂

• bou says:

Nat’s bag ends its life…

• JenR1215 says:

i like Bombus, i thought it was random and unique ;P

Too bad i cant directly copy the text 🙁

• Mac81 says:

For a real Garden State fan there’s just one possible choice.

But Bombus is also cool.

• unity1 says:

i can’t vote on the wallpaper poll/competition because i can’t decide between them. some good work there peoples.

• plop says:

First of all, gOD BLESS PAASHAAAAAA¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ (specially for number three). And why some of the best pics are coming in small size? (in spanish there is a say that goes like “The good things come in small bottle” wich by the way seems to fit with Natalie. seems because only those who have seen her can say). Thanks, Pasha.
    About the “sightings” (wild english rules forever) i have to be dissapointes. And not because Nat and Gael were spotted (is that the word?) together (in fact i blamed Gael in my mind for the lip cut, until i heard that there was a lot of cold in NY) but because of spanish. It is my first language, but i am not sure what the heck means “rìspidos” (after the context you asume it should be some thing like uneasy or distastefull)

• plop says:

Oh, and my decision was hard betwen numbers 5 and 8 (WER¡¡¡)

• sphinx says:

Patrick 2 is very very good.
    I liked 1 too but 2 is what we call special..

• Chewbacca says:

Now that starts being interesting between Nat and Gael…

• clone says:

I like these pictures of natalie in NY, plus the bag with butterflys,cool.

anyway, I dont buy those storys about natalie in mexico. there only words not picture or video proff. I know natalie would stay home at this time.mexico is a danger place now.goya always wants nat with gael.sorry but it wont happen, cause I’ve seen celebs looking like there having a relationship, but end up as freinds, plus he wasn’t with her on the red carpet like other celeb couples who are in love with each other, he was with a man.gay gael.I got a $20.00 note with natalie on it today.cool.

i also made my vote, and it was number 7.

I secretly wish Nat and Gael would get married and have lots of really hot babies. That’s not creepy at all. 🙁

• alexmx74 says:

The link of the second report of Coldplay is bad… the real link is:

• jebler says:

Jefferson’s wall paper got my vote cause it made me think of a world with 2 natlie portmans.

• MoRawk says:

Now a big hand for “Amy” that has taken a ordinary picture doing nothing to it but resize it, i hope you win sugar ?!? WTF ?

I agree henrik, Kilax got something down with his wallpaper, maybe people just dont bother to check all the wallys..

Peace,,

• fanatical610 says:

God I’m desperate to see a new Natalie movie.

• plop says:

Kilax is number 5, my own choice, followed close by number 8. Number 2 is original and interesting and deserves a mention

• plop says:

Good idea this pool. Thanks, Dazza.

• clone says:

If they were having a relationship already, they would have told us at the academy awards and even shown it, but didnt.

that proves that there only good freinds, and not planning to become married or become husband and wife.

Hey dazza, Maybe you should show a map of NY and mark with a red dot of all the place’s she’s been spotted that we know of.