3 x ass kicking

By May 3, 2007Site-news

Pasha has set up 2 amazing new galleries and added photos to a 3rd.

Bjork Benefit – God, I love Bjork. And Nat looks amazing although whats up with the bandaids?

Cocktail Party – Utterly stunning.

Village Banking Luncheon – Some lovely additions.

Thanks to Archana.

• Jenski says:

She’s stunning at that cocktail party! And thank god she’s started showing more leg!

This past week has kicked so much ass. Maybe it sounds strange but I’ve been really proud of her these past few days.

Also, Pasha: I love you. I wanna have your babies.

• Jenski says:

Re: bandaids- probably she’s had to get shots. Traveling can be a bitch.

• clone says:

She looks outstanding in the bjork benefit pictures, plus she looks more liek a woman for real, and in fact she should get a part in law and order svu as that female detectives young sister since she looks like what’s her name who plays that female detective in that NY tv seiers. she isnt a girl anymore and these pictures prove it, cause now she’s a WOMAN from now on.

• cherryvanilla says:

the bandaids might be for the viruses when travellind but the second one might be anti-smoking!just hoping!

• balsho says:

WOW! We need hi-res Bjork benefit…

• sphinx says:

What I got to say:
    That’s the most vivid week ever!
    Well done Dazza..
    Congrats also to all of you that keep finding new staff right away each time.
    And of course-last but not least-a huge thanks to Nat for that Spring Benefit appearance.Nat’s looking sooo good..

• anda says:

Whoaa! I love, love, love all these recent updates. Thanks!
    And about Nat – Simply stunning.

• MoRawk says:

Now Britney and Paris can learn a great deal from Nat, i meen for starters how to wear and move in a dress, if Nat can walk around in a dress like that without doing a ‘britney’ she can pull anything of.. my eyes are on clouds,, I like this comment from askmen:

“mesmerized says:
    She doesn’t belong on this or any other list which features mere mortals. She is so beatiful as to defy catagoriztation. But I’ll play along. She should be in first place this and every other year.”

great words..

And then this is why i love Clone

“she isnt a girl anymore and these pictures prove it, cause now she’s a WOMAN from now on.

also I saw the new fantastic four trailor and its better than the first one, and I’m betting Natalie’s going to watch it as well as watch other block buster films coming in June.”

hehe keep it up man, you’ll soon be at Jay Leno =D..

Peace..

• MoRawk says:

Oh and pic 9 of bjork set.. thats what im talkin about =P

Getcha pull

• jenR1215 says:

Man, i bought Bjork’s Great Hits Cd a long time ago, it took me a year to buy it, because her CDs are so damn X-SPENSIVE.

it was like $30 when it 1st came out, and i was like, “it better come with a big poster or something…” I waited until it was at least $15-$20

Bandaids: She has been traveling to different country’s. To do that you have to get shots/vaccines. Like some countries; You have to get a shot like 2 weeks(days?) before you go, take pills while you’re there everyday, and continue taking them ones you go home for a while… its something like that.

I love VBL pix. Shes looks lovely in white.

• Cherrycake says:

Wow. Just wow! She’s so beautiful.

• shelley says:

great update!

• _Anyathe says:

Bjork benefit!! Big time sensuality, Nat!!

• quick_wit says:

*speechless*

• N-a-t says:

Indeed very very beautiful…

• tito says:

The outfit Natalie’s wearing to the Bjork benefit looks like a glamourized version of the orange thing she wore in the prison scenes of V4V.

• Pasha says:

Why thanks Jenski, if I ever get a sex change, you’ll be the first person I call. 😛

• lohr says:

Who te f**k is the bald dude?

• Pasha says:

Ok people, I’ve added a lot of new HQ pictures to the Bjork gallery thanks to celebutopia, and I’ve also added 23 more HQ pics to the Paris Je T’aime gallery thanks to celeb-city, so check them out. All the new pics are at the end of the galleries as I haven’t ordered them in yet with the rest of the pics.

• Pasha says:

The “bald dude” is Tom Healy, president of the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council.

omg, I love both Natalie and Björk! For once I can say I actually love Nat’s dress. She looks awesome.

• aparris says:

Bandaids – One for each WTC building that fell on 9/11/2001. It’s a 9/11 benefit no?

Pictures: GOD DAMN!!! NSF(my)W but I don’t care.

• plop says:

Ok, after dresses (all that i can say is: glglglglglglglgl) and shoulders, i find still something else to be ashtoned (my wild english attack again) PASHA IS A GIRL TOO¡¡¡¡.
    Nothing bad about it. Just seems to be the kind of revelation that caracterizes this site more than dealing on Natalie Portman.
    Peace.

• plop says:

Did i mentioned that i have been unable to see the bandaids?

• plop says:

Now that we know that Pasha is a girl we understand why is so diligent (hate me every one if you want).
    By the way, and in this mood of “provocation”, Dazza, i’m afraid this week -and THIS FRIDAY- will be hard to beat.

• Tonto says:

Those pictures satisfy a band-aid fetish of mine. She’s wearing two on one arm. Ooooohhhhh.

• Miller says:

Dazzie… here’s my theory concerning the band-aids. Go to the ‘Paris Je T’aime’ Premiere taken on May 1st. She has a black spot on the same arm the band-aids are. Now the question is, Are band-aids any good with bruises?
    What d’you think?

• Mockingbird says:

Thanks for the pictures. She looks gorgeous especially in the Lanvin at the Bjork benefit!

I was feeling bad for Natalie as “Goya’s Ghosts” came out today in the UK and the reviews have been scathing but all the news and pictures of her looking great and donating her time to worthy causes make me so proud to be a Natalie fan and really puts things into perspective.

• Octopoulpe says:

She is wonderfully beautifully amazing !

• momokitty says:

Good Lord! Natalie is rocking that Lanvin minidress!

She definitely looks absolutely beautiful!

• clone says:

I just got an email from the UK empire sight, and there seems to be a topic about natalie on there offical sight, which is http://www.empireonline.com.uk .

• Tonto says:

David Byrne is God.

• JenR1215 says:

Pasha:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

• hereigoe says:

There’s an article on USA Today today that talked about Natalie’s promotion of Village Banking.

• Chewbacca says:

OMG…….. I just don’t know what to say………
    She looks just amazing, even though her hair doesn’t look done, she is just the perfection….
    I really wonder what she’ll wear at Cannes.
    But still, I think she should just move on from the “short & little black dress” pattern even though it really looks great on her. I don’t know, just move on, put some joyfull colors and wear long dresses…

• plop says:

I looked at the pic againg and i can’t stop thinking in the Vitrubio man by Da Vinci… But waaaaaay more atractive

• plop says:

In egotastic.com there is an interview with Jesica Beil where she complains that many rolls that she wants go to… well, people like

• plop says:

Jenski, you still can be Pasha babysitter. Peace.

• GVCarroll says:

I have to actually agree with Clone — who would’ve thought — that she is looking more “womanly” and less “girly” in some of these pics. Which is great. That said, her dress sense is still 50/50 in my opinion, but whatever.

• preterNATural says:

WOW! I think the Bjork set is my new favorite! Love her hair that way. Unbelievably beautiful!!

• mondino says:

i was just looking for pics from the lmcc downtown dinner here, cause I was one of the producers on it, and i can assure you natalie absolutely ruled that evening, bjork just showed up for 15 minutes to get her award and then disappear into nothingness, whereas natalie played along all night long, being and looking absolutely beautiful. hope many of you get to meet her sometime…

• cata says:

She looks gorgeous, but, Again…why those baggy dresses?……(Village Banking Luncheon pictures)