sometimes

By May 6, 2007Site-news

Evening guys and gals

Nat is in Toronto for the next 3 days to do some reshoots for Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium. Zack obviously realised his mistake and intends to shoot some sexy scenes to make it an erotic thriller. Apparently there are pics out there of her on set so if you find them please mail them over.

Harper found the french press kit for My Blueberry Nights. You can view the PDF here. We finally know Natalie’s character name – Leslie. I don’t typically like the name Leslie but I’m going to make an exception this time. For Natalie. For The Children. Hopefully one of our french visitors can provide a translation for the info on her character.

I’ve got a few things from last week that I want to poll about but lets begin with a FINCA related poll.

Get Voting

And here are the results of the previous poll:

Why does Natalie have band-aids (or more correctly “adhisive strips”) on her arm?!?!

Crazy vampire bit her. 29.55% (190 votes)

Her dog bit her. 24.42% (157 votes)

Fashion (turn to the left) Fashion (turn to the right) Can you hear me Major Tom?!?! 23.33% (150 votes)

Hiding heroin tracks. 21% (135 votes)

I’ll be back with more tomorrow.

• plop says:

If there were just a little more details about Leslie…

• goya says:

Cat Power in the movie!!!
    That’s great news too!
    Love her music, I hope she is good in acting…

• JenR1215 says:

Leslie is the 1st character Nat has played that didnt have a “A” somewhere in the name… unless there’s a last name… hmmm.

(yes i was bored when i 1st noticed that).

• savpc says:

“For Natalie. For the children.” What’s that about?

The translation: yadda yadda yadda, Thelma and Louise, Portman steals the show, Norah Jones chagrin romance, no one gets clipped, yadda yadda yadda.

Btw, Y not an honesty poll on how many people already knew that Ravi Shankir is Norah Jone’s father.

• JenR1215 says:

man if they have to reshoot, that means Nat has to get her hair cut again (possibly). Poor girl, just got it long, and has to chop it again(maybe).

Oh well, i like the short. YAY SHORT HAIR!! :D!!!

• balla_ama says:

dang, i would really want to meet her or atleast see her. (lol creeper)

but anyways arghh i live so close to toronto. (markham, ontario)