moving images alert

By May 22, 2008Site-news

Finally a bit of quiet today so I’m going to use this as a chance to once again catch up on some smaller items that I’ve been holding back.

Pictures have been the main focus of late but today we’re all about the video.

First up is a clip from Canal Plus that has Natalie dancing at the AIDS benefit, and let me tell you, it is absolutely hilarious. Her dance is at the 3.30 mark but before that you can enjoy the French presenters loving them some kitty flashing (don’t worry kids, its censored) and an utterly confused looking P Diddy. Thanks to Carlotto.

Now to some German show that has, around half way through, an interesting clip of Natalie introducing Devendra to some people at one of the premieres. Thanks to V4V.

Next up is a short clip of Natalie walking her new pooch. It’s at the 1 minute mark. Thanks to Pasha.

Wrapping up the vids is a clip of Aussie singer Darren (god, what a great name) Hayes mentioning Natalie in a recent interview. Watch till the very end as he has a great line to finish. Thanks to Buttsie Buttsie Buttsie, oy oy oy.

Next are some media reports about Natalie’s various looks at Cannes.

Go Fug Yourself has a great prosecution and defense for Nat’s ruffle looks.

Lainey is loving the red Indy dress.

– While the LA Times digs on the latest white outfit.

Thanks to Garcy and Daynuh.

Finally, we’ve actually got some fanart today.

Portfan sent in a Cannes themed banner.

Next up are a couple Mathilda sketches from RYan. Click here and here.

And last up is a wallpaper from Sal.

I swear, if I don’t see tons of fanart for Portmania I’m going to throw the mother of all hissy fits. You’ve been warned.

That’s it for now but I’ll be back tomorrow with a new poll among other things.

• trippy627 says:

Hey!!!!!!!!!! That update was as terrific as a nice BLT with lots of mayo. But allow me to spit some tomato seeds your way. First off, let’s say that the clip with Devandra is devastating because for the first time they looked good together, visably comfortable. Which sickens me… am I alone here? Second, the Canal Plus video is weird… why speak to P Diddy in French? Why is he there?–but you’re right, thoroughly confused is funny. And then finally Madonna got a rousing welcome by fans–good to see.

• Jenski says:

Oh god. I got about four seconds into Natalie’s dance before I had to stop watching. When she starts her rapid…thrusting? Bouncing? Whatever: TEARS people. Breathing became an issue. WTH was she doing?! So terribly cute.

• trippy627 says:

Just was youtubin’ and I felt bad rankin on Nat + Dev. It was the cold mountin clip; her part in that movie was the only thing compelling at all, the most out of all of her movies. I mean in the Professional she was amazing of course but it’s great that she was just as good as an adult in Cold Mountain. Watch “Natalie Portman Bound.” Soooooo good. MMMMMMM

• jillybean81 says:

Does anyone speak french? I got the idea that she was dancing for money for charity, like how she started off “tame” by doing the hula dance then as the bids got higher, she got more risque. SOMEONE TRANSLATE!!!!!

• Carlotto says:

Too bad you english cannot understand the clip from Canal Plus, this is really hilarious xD.

PS: saying “you english” is not an insult, is it? because I know that something like “you bastard” is one, but is the “you” in “you english” insulting? If so, please forgive me ^^”

• _Anyathe says:

Doing a great job of keeping on top of it, Dazza. I still read along even though I’m not at the forums anymore. 😀

I found this, too … it’s old, so it’s probably already appeared here by I loled so hard I hard to share.

• quick_wit says:

HEY I posted that darren hayes natalie is too sophisticated to have sex with first in the funny haha section! oh well…

The purple curtain is better than this dress.