Gallery Updates

By November 10, 2008Nat-news

Okay, lots of big gallery updates tonight. GossipGirls.com is reporting that Natalie attended the Glamour Magazine Honors the 2008 Women of the Year event at Carnegie Hall in New York City tonight. Only one photo so far, but I’m sure more will start streaming in soon. And last, some new photos of Natalie on the set of her latest film were added to the gallery. Click the thumbnails for their respective galleries.

UPDATE – New medium-res pictures from the Glamour awards have been added. Hopefully we can get some that are untagged.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• kafinsmif says:

Aw really??? I was like 3 blocks from Carnegie Hall tonight and, if I had taken another route, would have passed by it on my way to and from the subway! Damn.

• rkamidees says:

I don’t think those photos of her friend’s wedding should be put up.

• clone says:

Natalie’s freind a lesbian, wow. I wonder if she’s thinking of becoming one. also good new pictures of her new film. someone should go to her and mention to her about this sight.

rkamidees, that’s a bit of a slippery slope. I feel more comfortable putting up professional photographs than paparazzi photos snapped of her family on vacation or her looking upset, etc. Where do you draw the line? (Some Natalie fansites already have if you feel that strongly about it.)

Clone, you can’t suddenly become gay.

• clone says:

I alos like the glamour pictures. nice hair as well, but i wonder what she’ll do on my bithday which is the 28th of this month.

• huc says:

Actually it is possible. If Clone keeps up with his shenanigans maybe Nat will be fed up with the other sex.

Maybe you’re onto something, Huc. I think if Clone were the last man on earth I’d have to switch to women.

• pumpkin405 says:

Wasn’t her best friend in high school called Rachael?

• Agie says:

Well She doesn’t have anything to homosexualists, and I do not too. I respect them. Natalie has hetero orientation, so She can’t just like that change it.
    Yeah possibly it’s not cool, that some site have Ur wedding’s photos, but If Natalie is there, why not? And Who will mind?

She looks pretty at those Glamour pics.

• jojo says:

Where is the set of the latest film in new york ? I heard about Kramer and Levine but where is it ?
    Thank