Match up 5 + results

By November 17, 2008Site-news

Ouch. Panda/raccoon eyes takes another easy win. The ESILY premiere pics might have been great from the neck up but faces on a dress is just bizarre.

That’s 4 ass kickings in a row and I think match up 5 should continue the streak.

Match Up 5

• menoichius says:

match up 5 is a bit tricky… with 9 years between the two sets, it’s a bit hard to compare.

Yeah, I get the feeling a lot of people are just voting for the newer pics (even if what she’s wearing looks completely ridic, etc.). I thought it was supposed to be votes for overall best appearance. :\

I dunno…I mean, personally, I haven’t been unhappy with any of the winners so far. I thought a few should have been closer in terms of votes but thus far, for me at least, the newer looks have just been better. There are plenty of older looks that I love and will be voting for, and plenty newer ones that I dislike, but they just haven’t come up yet.

• papercup_mixmaster says:

I’ve also wondered about the 9-10 years that seem to be between each match-up. It’s true that many of her older looks are classic and wonderful. It’s hard to pit just the looks, though, when you’re inevitably comparing the girl Natalie and the woman Natalie.

Just to re-iterate, every single match up was randomly produced. In fact, even though I drew the numbers out of a hat, I haven’t even looked at the match ups myself. So I can’t even say whether we’ll be getting less old vs new match ups in the future.

I think this one and the first one were the first unanimous votes that I haven’t been wtfing over. I mean, Winona on crack? You guys, seriously. I still can’t get over that mess.

• balletgal says:

WHAT?! The ESILY dress was so pretty and classy! The black one looks so cheap and 80’s reminiscent. I love Natalie’s old style. Her new style is not so great. Like, I don’t look at a dress of hers and say, “oh, I would wear that.” But, whatever she likes is up to her.

Well that’s opinions for you. As I was going through all the galleries to pick out what should be in the battle, I was surprised by how many old looks that I liked at the time had not aged well at all.

If you think the ESILY dress was classy, fair enough, but I just can’t see that at all. I mean, there are creepy horror movie faces on her boobs and crotch!