Nat Burgundy

By February 1, 2009Nat-news

If you click either of the images below you’ll be taken to a new gallery featuring candids from Friday in Beverly Hills. Nothing too exciting but those pants are certainly memorable. I just can’t decide if its in a good way or a bad way.

• Mockingbird says:

Not a criticism -just an observation but Natalie doesn’t appear to own many clothes, does she? We always see her wearing the same things. She’s been wearing those trousers for years.

• ked says:

wow those last 6 were classic

• Dazza says:

Well it wasn’t that long ago that she said how wasteful it was to constantly be buying new clothes when you already have plenty. Maybe someone can find the exact quote…

• Mockingbird says:

Like I said it’s not a criticism, just an observation. I think it is refreshing in comparison to a lot of celebrities and I remember the quote. I’m the same as her when it comes to holding on to clothing for years so I’m certainly not casting any stones!

I’ve never seen her in these pants before. Corduroy, Natalie? Really?

Really??

• clone says:

she seems to be trying to spend less now that there is a money problem around the world all cause of bad bush. Perhaps that is why she left the dog. cant aford to look after him anymore.

• Mockingbird says:

Now omgzrachel has posted I think I might be getting them confused woth another similarly coloured pair that are kind of satiny. Ooops! Regardless, she does tend to wear the same clothes a lot and for a long time.

• plop says:

She seems to be more pissed off than usual when being pictured in the street, to me.

• balletgal says:

ummm… I like those pants. I actually own similar ones. What’s wrong with corduroy? Besides, they’re better than any other pair of pants she has ever worn. I’m just glad that she’s wearing something different.

• teatray says:

is she back with devendra perhaps? 😉

• ziva27 says:

Awesomeness for the trousers. The flair is officially back and kicking and love the colour. She rocks!