This is nuts

By March 11, 2009Site-news

At the time of writing, there have been 535 votes in the latest Red Carpet Pic Battle match up. What’s amazing is that the difference between the two galleries is one vote.

I don’t think I’m over selling it to say that this is clearly the most exciting event of the 21st century and if you don’t take part your grandchildren will one day kick you in the shins.

• Carlotto says:

That is, my vote can change the fate of the world for a whole century since I haven’t voted yet? =D

I’m still thinking

• Dazza says:

Not anymore, the difference is now 5 votes. I dig the Boleyn dress, think its super cool and unique.

But this is just the most perfect photo in existence.

• Mockingbird says:

I think an equalling exciting event is that Dazza has clearly outed himself as a leg man in the above comment!

Difficult choice between these two pics. Wasn’t a fan of the blonde/-ish hair at all but it didn’t look too bad at these two events.

• Dazza says:

I must admit, I do prefer girls that have legs to those that do not 🙁

When I read that I almost DIED as I accidentally voted for the wrong one and in this poll we can’t change our votes! I have no idea now which one was behind by one vote, but if it was the one I REALLY wanted, that would have been sad. Now, however, there are over 10 votes between the two, so it looks like my vote my not have made much of a difference. Unless that happens again. Woe is me. OMG how SAD is it that I worry about such things…shows what kind of exciting life I lead.

• plop says:

Meh. If it is about legs, yuo can see more leg in the other pic! D: DX

• Carlotto says:

Yeah, that’s what eventually made me choose it x)