Rock And Roll

By August 2, 2009Nat-news

Praise be to Lodovico for finding some new photos. Apparently these were taken in NY on the 29th of last month. Guess she has a bit of a break from filming Your Highness in Ireland. First the pics and then some rather unflattering comments about Natalie from those who attended this Saviours and Sourvein/Children gig at Union Pool.

The rest after the jump…
Right then, so these photos were found over on this site and some people who attended the concert left some comments.

friend just called me as i was reading this and told me she saw natalie portman at bruar falls yesterday.

yea, that’s her. just for the record, she didn’t actually see the show, she just hung around at union pool. i actually asked her if i could take a quick portrait of her and totally got shut down.. and not in a nice way.

she was a bitch man.

I saw Natalie Portman scrawl “Eat Her Out” on the bathroom wall.

Ok..so here is my Natalie Portman story…I’m taking pictures of my friends on the patio since I haven’t seen them in a while and all of a sudden this little preppy cunt walks over and says stop talking pictures to my face…so I say “What do you care?” she laughs and walks away. Me and my friends are all like wtf! The girls friends keep looking over and their saying stop taking pics..so I’m like huh. I knew the girl looked familiar when she said something but it didn’t dawn on me that it was Natalie Portman until afterwards. What the fuck was she doing there. Stay at home next time with your little preppy bitchy friends, you stupid twat! P.S. Garden state sucks and you are plain looking as fuck in real life.

Wow, tell us what you really think 😛

Look, these comments might be exaggerating things…hell, they might even be making parts of it up. But its probably more likely that Natalie just wasn’t in a great mood that night. At least not in a mood to play the celebrity game. It’s very hard to judge situations like that without hearing the other side of the story, which we probably never will.

It’s actually been awhile since we’ve gotten such negative responses from people meeting Natalie. Just last month there were several positive comments from people meeting Natalie at the Oxygen Festival in Ireland.

Natalie seems a really nice woman and the majority of feedback about personal meetings are overwhelmingly positive, but she’s not a robot. From time to time she’s going to have bad days and she’s going to get pissed off and that’s just life.

Here’s hoping some more positive accounts are just around the corner.

• rkamidees says:

Union pool is full of douchebag hipsters. I’d be in a bitchy mood if I were caught there too.

• Jenski says:

1) Sometimes people just act like bitches.

2) Sometimes people are just liars.

3) Some people hate rejection.

4) Sometimes people constantly experience people taking photos of them no matter the situation, and after a while it probably becomes difficult to distinguish between people pointing their camera in your general direction and people actually taking a picture of you.

Either way, I don’t get why people put so much stock in the “they were super nice”/”they were super mean” stories. You never really know for sure, the situations are almost always different, and unless she’s a racist puppy-killer: does it really matter?

I agree. Black puppies deserve love too.

• Ezra_Pound says:

“Eat Her Out”? God, that’s hot. My oral skills are unmatched.

• koda says:

I agree with the fact that everyone can have bad days.

Especially stars because we’re not in their shoes and it must be pretty annoying to be so much under the eyes of many cameras. I have to admit that it wouldn’t take that much to make me react the same.

Well, I would feel pissed off too anyway, to have been rejected like that by the person I admire the most. How frustrating indeed ! I’m sorry for you Lodovico. Hope you will have a better impression of her soon. 🙂

• spoonbat says:

In that 2nd pic with the really bad lighting she looks like a female version of Heath Ledger’s Joker sort of.

I think it’s the way her head is cocked and the way her hair is parted.

Unsurprising comments coming from hipsters.

Those comments aren’t from Lodovico. He just found the site that had the photos and comments.

• Mockingbird says:

I like the blurry black and white picture-looks like a still from some arty movie! Natalie knows how to fly under the radar. We didn’t even know she was back in the US.

Fair enough if she’s hanging out with friends and doesn’t want her picture taken. She’s obviously pretty paranoid about it.

That last guy sounds like a complete idiot. Insulting people by calling them “preppy”. Is he serious?

• spoonbat says:

Well….Ledger’s Joker if he was a she and was a lot prettier. Plus the hideous makeup.

Speaking of which…..Nat may have made a good Harley Quinn.

• downwithbears says:

Natalie is kind of a hipster too though.

Anyway, I’ve heard lots of these types of stories before, too many to write off as all lies. I think people are going to have to just accept the fact that she doesn’t like being bothered by “normal” people in public.

Personally, I think she should be a little nicer. I doubt she would act that way to a fellow celebrity who came up to meet her. But, that’s easy for me to say because I don’t have to go through the constant privacy invasion that she goes through. If I ever see her in public, I’ll just admire from a far

• koda says:

Thanks Dazza, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Talking about a different reaction from her if another celebrity comes to say hello, I think we would also act the same and welcome better someone of our kind than a complete stranger…

• Kiersten says:

I defintely agree Natalie is a hipster. She’s a product of her environment.

• huc says:

Some people just think they should get what they want. Not just hipsters, but other segments of the societies too.