Natalie dines at Square One

By February 3, 2011Nat-news

Natalie was spotted paying the parking meter while having lunch at Square One Dining this afternoon in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• dominik.doren says:

wow.. she looks gorgeous.. but.. that are 3 months???

• revrezner says:

wow its on TMZ

I think she’s a couple of months further along than three.

• beatsbroken says:

I agree with everyone.. I think she’s way further than 3 months along! Either that, or she’s having twins!

• Joe Schmo says:

Angela Basset’s chicken fillets are off the menu.

• DayanaPortman says:

She’s almost 5 months pregnant. The baby is due in June. That’s what she said in an interview. she’s gorgeous *-*

She’s is so adorable pregnant…one of the most adorable pregnant woman I’ve ever seen. 🙂

I’m guessing maybe…5 months, getting close to six? She said summer, 5 months now would be June.

• rockla says:

Mind the bump!
    She looks at least 6/7 months along, crikey!

• Megan Fox says:

I dont think its twins. Remember she is a tiny person my sister is 6,3 to and she was just as big as Nat and only had one. But she looks more like 5-6 months.

• Jutze says:

I keep thinking “Wow, they’re really making Where The Heart Is Part II” whenever I just look at the site without reading the text.

• rhea says:

Guys, she was 3 months in December, that would make her about 5 months now. Even then… I’m no expert but this doesn’t look like 5 months. Or, as someone said, she might be having twins. (As a SW fan, I must take a moment to point out how awesome it would be if she really was expecting twins 🙂 )

• biffyrules says:

definitely further on that 3 months! aw i hope she has twins!

• WrĂłbelekElemelek says:

Yes twins that would be fair

• zs. says:

I think she said a later date to give birth, come on, it is not Natalie who wants paps and magazines around her newborn.

So if I’m working it out right…in order for the baby to be due in June and it looking like she’s AT LEAST 5 months, she would have had to get pregnant in Sept 2010? She and Ben reportedly met sometime in 2009? I read that Mila Kunis was cast in July 2009, so they must’ve started shooting shortly after that? Which means Ben and Nat probably weren’t even together for a year before she got pregnant? My math is horrible. Can anyone guess at a timeline?

Newsflash, sperm works just as well 1 day into a relationship was 1 year.

• WanderinRoy says:

What, is she wearing Ben’s pants. Look at those cuffs. Saving the high fashion maternity clothes for the red carpet I guess.

I know that, I was just wondering how far into the relationship the little sperm was successful b/c it seems so whirlwind. For example, you’re with someone 3 months before you get pregnant vs 3 years. Whatever.

• cuddlious1 says:

She must really like Square One, that’s the second time she’s been papped there recently. Too bad LA isn’t cold, she doesn’t have a scarf to hide her face!