It’s A Boy

By February 16, 2011Nat-news

According to a Life and Style “insider”, Natalie and Ben, despite saying that they were going to let it be a surprise, have told some family members that they are expecting a boy.

“They’ve only told a very small group of family members and friends that they’re expecting a son,” the insider tells Life & Style.

“They are so excited. Benjamin cannot wait to be a father”

Pregnancy must be like the holy grail for tabloids. They can guess as wildly as they like and they still have a 50% shot at being right.

My “insider” has told me it’s going to be a girl. Take that to the bank!

• natasc says:

Oh good.. a rumor for a boy and a girl… maybe they’re having twins after all!!
    Just happy that Nat is happy!
    Though I would like to see her genes into a boy!

• nephi says:

I wish Natalie was having her baby at a quieter time. It’s just funny how sometimes in life everything happens at once. Baby, film releases, awards….I’m happy for her but it seems like alot to balance. Welcome to motherhood I guess.

• NPortmanFan says:

Is Life & Style even reliable? lol
    If this is true, it’s really sad that this “insider” would spread something like this…given how private Natalie is.

• WanderinRoy says:

“My “insider” has told me it’s going to be a girl. Take that to the bank!”

I hope you are right. I would love for there to be a miniature Natalie running around in the world.

Wait a minute. Natalie is already a miniature herself. I guess if she has a girl it will be a “micro” Natalie.

NPortmanFan, Life & Style is just as reliable as Us Magazine.

Nephi, I was thinking the same thing about her having a baby at during a busy period in her life. In a way she doesn’t get to fully experience just being pregnant, and at the same time, I don’t think she gets to fully experience all of the exciting stuff going on career-wise, if that makes sense.

• Juan234 says:

I suspected Natalie was fibbing when she was asked by E! if she would find out the sex of the baby. Her answers were very short and her eyes darted. I don’t quite understand what the big secret is. We’re all going to find out eventually!

Video where she’s asked:

• aalias says:

after 4-5 months we’ll know for sure 😀

I think we’ll know a lot sooner than 5 months 😛

But just to be clear, I have no insider, yet still have a 50% shot at being right.