New Poll + Bad Boys Results

By March 16, 2011Site-news

There have been quite a few posters and covers for The Other Woman (Love And Other Impossible Pursuits), so I thought it would be fun to set up a mini battle to determine which of the 4 very different designs is your favourite.

Go vote for your favourite!

UPDATE – Poll reset as I messed something up.

The last poll results were really close between Huckabee and Galliano. Head to the jump to see who came out on top.

Who is deserving of the most scorn?

Mike Huckabee – 36.5% (114 votes)

John Galliano – 34.6% (108 votes)

Charlie Sheen – 22.8% (71 votes)

None, they’re all just misunderstood – 6.1% (19 votes)

When I click on the “Love and Other Possible Pursuits” photo, the pink “The Other Woman” poster pops up, and the reverse happens when I click on the pink one.

Sorry about that. I’ve made the fix and reset the poll to be on the safe side. Please vote again if you voted earlier.

• jenr1215 says:

soemthign wrong if El Amor doesnt win..

• PatrynXX says:

not sure how an anti Semite beats out a guy who actually was pretty good at apologizing. Hate it when there’s too many closed minded folks around. I’m guessing John is scorned more by Nat than Mike is right now. Albeit hey Charlie Sheen is just fine. Anyone who picks out Bree Olson can’t be all that bad 😛 (oh thats her stage name) Carlie Banks anyone.? I’m sure Ivana F*kalot is not her street name (actually I know it isn’t. but only people who know her know what her name is.) =D

• PatrynXX says:

as for the poster. The original one showed a promising movie. All the others are pretty to look at, but are a poor description of the movie. Like changing a book cover to something more modern. Hardly makes sense on a few.

The 4th one isn’t my fav (still want to eat that luscious pink poster) but it simply conveys the message of the film the best. The hand with the wedding band around her shoulder. Very nice.

• achtung_natalie says:

The pink one. The other posters look too generic.

• Atze says:

My favorite is the one where she seduces her butt 😀

• Tito says:

People actually like that business suit one more than the collage one? It looks like stock photography for an ad about creating equal opportunities for women in the workplace. It’s boring as hell.

But the first one looks like a cut out and paste collage by a 12 year old. A 12 yer old who lost the final cut out photo but just handed it in to teacher anyway.

Yeah, the first one is like, “Let’s put some random clips from the movie on the cover of a DVD case.” The third one doesn’t really make sense to me in terms of what the movie is about. And the last one, while it does convey the message, it looks like some ad from…yeah, Tito has it about right. Like a pamphlet for an equal opportunity seminar or even half of the cover of a JC Penney catalog. And the font, when I first saw it…it looks like the same one used in “The Other Boleyn Girl” posters…http://hotmovienow.com/other-boleyn-girl-the. I still wish the name was different though. I mean, if they were worried about “Love and Other Drugs” being confused with it…do you know how many movies there are called, “The Other Woman?” To me that ruins the cover of the second one, which is what I chose. But I guess that’s beside the point…