The Ultimate Love Interest Poll

By July 27, 2011Site-news

This should prove interesting.

Get your vote on!

Wow I didn’t expect Emma Watson to shoot up there! I think she was pretty far down on the list when I voted. Nice graphic!

My Emma comment was about the female poll…didn’t see the result of this one before I voted (of course). A lot of people must have seen Harry Potter sometime in the last two weeks, hehe.

• cherryvanilla says:

Emma Watson? Seriously?? I don’t think it gets more blah and boring than her. Plus it would look like Nat was molesting her if that scenario would happen 😀

• jumpin4smoke says:

I can just say that I agree with everything cherryvanilla said….

• sharhem says:

This has been like the best poll ever.

Kind of stunned that Emma Watson is in the lead as well. Has she done anything other than Harry Potter? And Johnny Depp? Really? He’s undeniably talented, but he’s also one of the most played out actors working right now.

• narkel says:

I voted for Emma because it will be interesting altough kinda weird because she looks very young. I have high hopes she can do other material besides Harry Potter. I don’t like Keira because it will be like being in love with your twin and Scarlet is a little bit meh and obvious choice…

• NPortmanFan says:

I feel I should side with Canada and choose Ryan Gosling, but James Franco is just SO unbelievably hot to me. Brains, talent and looks…triple awesomeness lol.

• PatrynXX says:

Well I think it would be rather brazzen if Emma could pull that off. Should go for it.

• PatrynXX says:

Emma’s done something like Ballet Shoes , at least unlike the other actors in the Potter series she’s done more movies.

Emma’s done more movies? She’s acted in a total of ONE TV movie during the decade of Potter. Grint has done more than that and so has Daniel, even before you factor in his TV and stage work.

I like Emma and think she definitely will have a post Potter future, but up till now we really haven’t seen what else she can do.

The ditto was for what cherryvanilla (and jumpin4smoke) said, not sharhem. I also agree with Rachel. I really like Emma, but it just doesn’t seem like a good fit. She needs more films under her belt. And I’m really tired of seeing Depp.

• narkel says:

That’s right Rupert has made more movies than Emma, she just made Ballet Shoes and the voice of the Princess in Desperaux. But she got a couple of movies coming out and I think it would be cool to see her with Natalie even as a not love interest.

Everyone’s gotta get a start somewhere! And with Natalie especially, if someone came to her with a really good script and Emma could carry it off, that could be a big break for her! Still though…ugh, I don’t know. For me it’s the age thing, and not at all the gender thing. I know there are PLENTY of male-female relationships that have big age gaps…like 15 for Ashton Kucher and Demi Moore. Haha, I feel like I’m talking as if we’re the ones having to cast a movie. And Depp has just gotten stale.

Off-topic…what font did you use for “female love interests?”

• iluciouz says:

can we just a movie with all them in it? love interest or not..haha that would be greattttt

• Agie says:

Emma??? Haha. I like Her, but come on. I don’t want a crazy pedofile-lesbian love.
    I voted on James Franco, because I would like to see a romance there. Ryan and Johnny wouldn’t be bad either.

Pedo? She’s 21!

jess, the font in the “love interests” part is Halo Handletter.

• quick_wit says:

Emma? I don’t think so
    Keira? maybe in a period piece, but they resemble each other wouldn’t that be weird?
    Scarlett? workable

Ryan FTW!
    Depp? I agree with Rachel
    Franco? mmmm….

I haven’t seen NP with great chemistry with anyone. She looked cute with Jake though, and I haven’t seen No Strings Attached. Maybe she needs a manly man and not pretty boys in Hollywood

I really liked her chemistry with Jake as well, and it was pretty good with Zach Braff, but I’m sure I’m biased b/c I loved Garden State. I didn’t think she had great chemistry with Kucher but I don’t like him so that could affect my opinion. I was really surprised with all of the winners really, except Gosling. With Keira Knightly looking so much like her and having seen her with Scarlett before, I didn’t think they’d make the cut. And Emma…just totally unexpected.