Poll Help

By July 29, 2011Site-news

The current poll will come to an end on Sunday and I’ve begun thinking about what the next one should be.

The plan was to do females who you’d like to see Natalie act opposite, not on top of, if you get my drift. But is it now a little redundant so soon after the relationship polls? Or maybe we should make the poll more specific, like which actress would you like to see playing her mom or sister?

Or should we just do something else entirely? Directors? Genres?

I’m all ears. If you have a poll suggestion leave a comment and it will be considered.

• narkel says:

The genres poll will be interesting. I would like to see Natalie doing a villain more than a romantic/comedy. Also, could Nat do a biopic? About who?

• Carlotto says:

A genre or type of role poll would actually be interesting; I realized I hadn’t thought of what kind of role I’d like to see Natalie play next time.

• WanderinRoy says:

A director poll would be fun. My vote would go to the Coen brothers. I would love to see Natalie work with them. Or at least Joel Coen. Everybody knows he is the talented one. Ethan is just an anchor around his brothers neck….(or is it Vice versa? I keep forgetting.)

Other good candidates are Atom Egoyan (Sweet Hereafter), John Sayles (Lonestar), and Terry Gilliam (Brazil). Reitman is another possibility. Jason, that is, not his worn out old father.

• cherryvanilla says:

I’d like the genre or director poll for now!!

• narkel says:

Right now I would like to see Natalie working in a movie directed by Nolan, Cuaron, Meirelles, Mendes, Jeunet or Malick.

After the director/genre results it would be interesting a poll about if Natalie could make a guest role in a tv show, which show would be and doing what kind of character.

Yeah, TV Show is a good idea.

• jumpin4smoke says: