Tidbits

By August 9, 2011Nat-news

Scrape scrape. Scrape scrape. Tidbits!

Comic Book Movie looks at the Thor 2 speculation that the film might focus less on Earth and what that might mean for Jane Foster.

Of course, if so, it could mean the characters Thor interacted with in the original film, while earthbound, wouldn’t return; notably Natalie Portman’s Jane Foster. However, at some point in the comics, Thor did take Jane to Asgard with him, where she was briefly granted immortality and the power of gods; which could evidently be a twist for the film.

– A project long linked to Natalie, Snow And The Seven, seems to be moving ahead. Now titled, Order Of The Seven, it’s a Eastern kung fu take on Snow White.

– Finally, former staff member, Melody, sent over this advert of Nine D’Urso. A lot of people feel that she is a dead ringer for Natalie, but aside from the eyes, I have to admit I don’t really see it.

• cc: says:

not even close, maybe a bit of Lea Michele if your stoned.

• Nannina says:

When did Snow White get so popular… perhaps they should give it a rest, and make one of the millions of great fairy tales that have never been made into a movie before… or would that be too original?

• gerryck says:

Hey guys, why so interested in Thor 2?
    Thor 1 was a poor, predictible and bad film.
    I don’t understand yet why Natalie Portman or Sir Anthony Hopkins appear on it. Only money i think.

There is a very slight resemblance at certain angles. If you squint.

Aww, Thor wasn’t a great movie by any means, but it was surprisingly fun.

• jen.evar says:

I think Thor bringing Jane to Asgard would be a decent turn of events for Thor 2. I wouldn’t put much into speculation until more info about The Avengers surfaces, though. Seeing that Thor is in The Avengers he obviously returns to Earth. However, whether the events of this movie are directly after Thor or meant to be after the Thor sequel remains unknown.

• Heritage367 says:

I’m saddened to hear this possible news; to me, the stuff on Midgard (aka Earth) was the strongest material, so focusing on the other Eight Realms exclusively would be a big disappointment. I actaully liked Thor quite a bit; it reminded me of first two Superman films back in the day.

Apparently there’s a general fascination with fairy tales in Hollywood right now; I’m not sure if it’s due to Potter, LotR or all the frickin’ vampires or what.

Yeah, other than the eyes, I don’t see it at all.

• Navras says:

The only similarity I can find it’s in her eyes. However I don’t see that much of a ressemblance. You want to see Natalie’s look alike, as a man? There’s a video on Youtube called “The Extraordinary – Multiple Personalities” And at 6:30 you can see the pacient’s son, he looks soooo much like Natalie.