The Family Unit

By August 20, 2011Nat-news

Just Jared has more new candids, this time Benjamin is with Natalie and, apparently, Aleph is in the car as well but thankfully out of sight as I still don’t know exactly what my stance is on candid photos of him.

• AMSSERME says:

It’s nice to see Natalie walking in the streets and smiling again.It will be a matter of time when she returns back to work,hopefully for Thor 2.

• clone says:

Seeing these pictures, I feel natalie is still been treated like a prisoner by ben,cause she’s sitting in the back seat and not the front side seat as someone who is in love.this is a simular look to how she once sat with one of her ex boyfreinds. Ben’s a rude man.Natalie’s scared to tell, and she would have been out to the public with her son by now.

As someone who has driven my best friend, who recently had a baby, I can confirm the bloody obvious point that parents travel in the back seat with new born babes.

• clone says:

my cousin has a new born and so does a freind of mine, and they drive at the front seat with the baby on the baby seat at the middle back. Ben’s really her taxie, not future husband.

What Dazza said. It’s not a difficult concept to grasp.

Clone, you also thought they were just friends. Now they have a kid and are engaged. When they get married will you finally shut up? Who am I kidding, of course you won’t.

• AMSSERME says:

@clone-Natalie is not in the back seat because she is a prisoner of Ben,but because she is protecting her son Aleph from the paps.And she is serious because she is not happy with their presence.Further proof of her love to Ben is in her last candid photo taken of her before giving birth.She was walking in the street kissing and smiling with Ben.Hardly an image of a person being held against her will.On the contrary,I think it is Natalie who is in control of Ben,Wiz and little Aleph.She couldn’t be more happier now.Besides Natalie is a strong woman who would not allow to be a victim of domestic violence much less to be held against her will.

• athena says:

also, for all we know, Natalie may very well have been sitting in the front seat, and upon seeing the paparazzi, moved to the back seat in order to cover Aleph should the cameras get too close.

• narkel says:

How easy (and wrong) is to make theories based just in pictures. Just like AMSSERME said, Natalie is not all smiles in the pictures because she is against the idea of paparazzi invading her privacy, making money and selling a false idea of who she is. People like us (not famous) can’t understand how hard must be to go out to the streets knowing there’s people out there willing to take pictures and make the most unbelievable stories based on nothing but a picture taken in a certain angle or just a moment.

Yeah, Nat looked pretty upset in most of those new walking Whiz pics as well. I guess she hates Whiz as well huh?

I always hate the “ugh she never looks happy!” comments on the gossip sites. Aside from being stalked by the paparazzi, there are other reasons to not be all smiles. Some people just suffer from chronic bitchface. Lord knows I do. Just because you don’t have rainbows flying out of your butthole 24/7 doesn’t make you an unhappy bitch.