Natalie presenting at the Golden Globe Awards

By January 15, 2012Nat-news

Natalie is on the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills right now! Don’t forget to tune in tonight to see her present. Watch this post; more photos are forthcoming.

Rachel

Author Rachel

More posts by Rachel

• awiseone says:

She is there with Ben they look great together.

• Rwix says:

Just saw her on e!. Love it! She looked great.

• jen.evar says:

Last year it was the famous laugh. This year she went to the wrong microphone. Oh Natalie, how I love you haha.

And yes, she looked fantastic. For a moment I thought she cut her hair short again but then I realized it was just how it was pinned up.

• Narkel says:

She was beautiful (as usual) and it was so cute when she took the wrong mic XD What do you think about the introduction by Ricky Gervais? I think it was okay, he could have say something worst.

• AMSSERME says:

Natalie showed class by not answering Ricky Gervais insult.
    @ Narkel-It was not okay to call her foolish for taking a time-off to have a baby.It was Natalie’s personal choice and should have been respected.But true it could have been worst.

• Colelle says:

She looks great! And guess what, the whole thing is already on youtube 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GWb5DAo14

• toto20 says:

( @ awiseone …This is a date night for them. ) You are right , and needless to say how happy I am to see them , cute couple she reminds me A.hepburn in this dress

• Dazza says:

It wasn’t an insult, it was a joke. The point was obviously “good on Natalie for taking time off”.

• natpfan1 says:

She looks gorgeous!

• Sharhem says:

Beautiful make up and horrible dress.. sigh.. I love you Natalie ♥

• jen.evar says:

People who think what Gervais said obviously doesn’t know his type of humor. He has said worse. He was making fun of the people who criticized her for taking time off to raise her son. He wasn’t insulting her for doing so.

• JustAnotherFan says:

Ricky Gervais’ intro wasn’t an Insult directed at Natalie, it was directed at everyone else. Her introduction was probably the nicest thing he said all night 😛

She looked beautiful, but I cannot say the same about that dress from the waist down. By far not her best fashion choice.

• Narkel says:

I agree with Dazza, he wasn’t insulting Natalie, he was ironic and it was, if you want, a shout out to all the people out there who focus only in their careers to get awards and being recognized.