Jane Gets A Gun In March

By January 16, 2013Nat-news

Natalie’s Michael Fassbender co-starring Western, directed by Lynne Ramsay, was aiming for a February shoot but if this is any indication, it looks like production will now begin in March. I’ve updated the calendar entry but obviously have no idea of the exact start and end times of the production.

Laray Mayfield, who—no joke—cast the seminal Aerosmith video for “Janie’s Got a Gun,” will cast this similarly named but presumably unrelated project as well. Shooting starts in March in beautiful Santa Fe, N.M.

• Stefan says:

This could be a boring year:
    Next month there is only the Oscars, who Natalie will be and Jane got a gun in March – and then?

• Dazza says:

We almost certainly won’t see Natalie at the Oscars. Jane filming and I would guess at least one other film shoot. Thor 2 release will bring a lot of publicity. And we MIGHT get a premiere of one of the Malick films at the awards circuit at the end of the year. Probably not though.

• Lee Bartholomew says:

isn’t she a voter though. never can tell. Globes tend to be better quality movies. Oscars tend to be more popular movies . but thats my opinion..

• Stefan says:

Hmm, I tought the last-years-oscar-winner will gave it to the new one?
    But I could be wrong ^^
    Well, lets hope we’ll have a lot to do 🙂

• Lee Bartholomew says:

actually the male would give it to the female. So it was like Jeff Bridges giving it to Natalie then Natalie giving it to the star of the Artist and this here the Artist will be giving it to…..

• Kitten says:

That was why she went last year Stefan, she has no obligation to go this year, she might go to the Vanity Fair After Party as she does tend to go to that a lot, but I cant see her attending the Oscars themselves

• Dazza says:

Yeah, you forgot a year Stefan.

• Stefan says:

Oh, yes my mistake …
    Natalie won the Oscar in 2011 -.-
    How fast the years past by 🙂

• AMSSERME says:

There’s two possible reasons that Jane Got A Gun filming date was moved.The weather,It’s been snowing a lot in the western states and Fassbender filming other projects (X-Men part 2 perhaps).March would be a good time to film Jane because it would be spring and Fassbender would be available to film full time.And the extra time will benefit Natalie since she will spend more time with her family.But yes ,I agree with Stefan,this will be a boring year with few Natalie news.

• Dazza says:

Can’t be worse than 2012.

• Adonis says:

Finally! Still two months – and then “Jane” will pull the gun and make a “hit” at the box office … I’m looking forward to this film. 🙂

• LH458 says:

or maybe she has compassion with us and make some Letterman appearances this year just for fun. Yeah i know unrealistic……………..

• Jack says:

Isn’t Fassbender filming X-Men around that time? I hope he doesn’t drop out last minute!

• Jack says:

I don’t think Natalie will attend the Oscars, I get the feeling she doesn’t care much for MacFarlane, plus Family Guy recently took a mean dig at her.