SAG Video

By January 30, 2012Nat-news

For those who weren’t able to watch the show, below we have Natalie presenting Best Actor at last night’s Screen Actor’s Guild Awards. It’s by the numbers stuff but, man, she looks good.

• nephi says:

So I watch this clip, pretty harmless, nothing controversial right? I go on twitter and what pops up? A freakin top tweet, like re-tweeted over 100 times from Lamey that Natalie acted like she was doing SAG a favor being there.

This bitch has done a complete 180 on Natalie. It’s like everything Natalie does now she has a problem with. You should have seen what she wrote about her at the Golden Globes. Things that she praised in others, she hated about Natalie.

Ugh these haters make my blood boil. It’s like they have to find something, squeeze something to hate when there’s nothing really to even talk about and I can’t ignore it; why can’t I just ignore it…..

• Dazza says:

Yeah, that’s pretty pathetic. You see that a lot in unhealthy fandom. Where it gives from loving everything a star does to then having to be the exact opposite.

Lainey is the worst. She acts like Natalie killed her dog or something.

• Godaime says:

I actually thought that Natalie was going to say ”Dujardin” with a French accent.

• Garcy says:

Like I said in the forum, much ado about nothing. I’m less bothered by what Lainey writes than the tone in which she writes it. Sometimes she forgets she’s just a petty gossip columnist. It’s her shtick, she gets off on it. At least most of you don’t have to see her on TV.

• Mockingbird says:

She looks so beautiful and there was nothing wrong with her presentation. That Lainey dreature is just so crazy and bitter. I usually hesitate to call people jealous just because they criticise someone I like but she so obviously has a case of the green-eyed monster when it comes to Natalie.

@Godaime: Can you imagine if Natalie had used a French accent? We’d be seeing the usual haters calling her “pretentious” all over the place! Crazy Lainey would probably crack open a bottle of champagne in joy that she had something else to bitch about.

Garcy, that is exactly my beef with Lainey, too. It goes beyond fun gossip; it’s vitriol and she makes it personal. Even before she stopped kissing Natalie’s ass, she was always way too nasty and mean-spirited for my liking.

• natalievic says:

I don’t know what happened with “Lamey” and Natalie, I’m not from the US and I don’t understand because in my country it’s very difficult to find news of movie awards in the US. What you are saying, can someone make me a little summary of what happened?
    Thank you!

• Dazza says:

That’s a good idea. I don’t follow Lainey at all though. Not even when she was a fan. Could someone (Rach/Garcy/Nephi/Mockingbird?) maybe write up a piece outlining the Lainey-Nat history? Would be interesting.

• Dazza says:

And I’d put it up on the site as an opinion piece.

• Dazza says:

Don’t all jump at once 😀

• nephi says:

I don’t think that it really needs an opinion piece. I don’t follow Lamey. I only became aware of her when you guys posted stuff she wrote about Natalie on here.

She seemed to really go off on her during last year’s award season as she like many others felt Natalie was campaigning hard for the Oscar. That’s when I noticed all these nasty things popping up in searches.

Basically they think the baby, engagement was all to win the award.

Did people get her promotion for the two other movies she had coming out around the same time mixed up with Oscar campaigning, because she really didn’t seem to be gung-ho about it. I can’t believe people are so adamant that she got pregnant on purpose for attention. How ridiculous.

And I agree, I don’t think Lainey needs the attention.